Though we usually talk about pills, there are lots of other ways to combat erectile dysfunction and improve your sex life. There are exercise, there’s surgery, there are topical formulations, and then there is vacuum therapy, which is the one we’re going to talk about today. More and more, we’re hearing that vacuum therapy is a safe, effective way to solve your erectile problems and increase your confidence.
Vacurect is a vacuum device that’s getting lots of praise from its users for its simplicity and effectiveness. We’ve heard that the success rate is as high as 96%. Reviews on Amazon are mainly positive, so if you are someone with erectile issues who doesn’t want to take pills or go with the expense and invasiveness of surgery, injections, or implants, then you may want to read on about Vacurect.
Vacurect is a vacuum device that uses suction to help you produce a hard erection. Vacuum devices work, and they are safe. This is not in question. But the trick is to make it work as quickly, efficiently, and comfortably as possible without being cumbersome or drawing attention to itself.
According to the website, Vacurect has accomplished that with its:
- Simple, one piece design which can be used with just one hand.
- Ease of use that allows both hands to be free after pumping.
- Easy fitting tension system with a wide range of sizes.
- Prevention of air leakage throughout the entire process, so you get an erection quickly and efficiently.
How Vacurect Works
In a nutshell, you attach the tension ring to the tube, apply a little lube, slide the penis partway into the tube, and pump 4 or 5 times. After the erection is produced by the vacuum, slide off the tube, leaving the tension ring in place to prevent the outflow of blood from the penile chambers.
Vacurect Pros and Cons
There are good and bad points to all things. We think listing them out together is a good way to see where are opinion really falls.
Advantages of Vacurect
- It’s an effective alternative to more invasive erectile dysfunction solutions.
- It doesn’t require taking pills.
- The simple design makes it easier to use than other vacuum devices.
- Most Vacurect reviews are positive with guys citing ease of use as a big plus.
Disadvantages of Vacurect
- Some customers say it’s too small, making it difficult to remove once you achieve an erection.
- It’s expensive (though it is mainly a one time expense)
- You can’t hide it, so you’ll have to be comfortable enough with your partner that using Vacurectwon’t be awkward.
Where to Buy
Vacurect is available through several online retailers, but not through the official product website. It usually sells for about $200.
If your are struggling with a real erectile dysfunction issue, and it’s getting in the way of having a fulfilling relationship, there are a number of ways you can attempt to solve the issue. If you’ve ruled out surgery and pills, vacuum therapy may be a great solution, and Vacurect a great option.
Have You Used Vacurect? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and vacurect reviews, and vacurect review, and does vacurect really work, and vacuum erectile devices reviews
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
why does vacurect pull my groin in its the only way i get a full erection .and i cant hardly get the sealing ring off -lynn
I haven't used it myself so I can't really advise you about this. You might find the information you need in the manual or by contacting the company directly.- Rob
Sir I am hernia operated patient, may i use vacum erection device for ED -Mohideen
I've been told you should wait 3 months post surgery, but you should check with your doctor to be sure.- Rob
0 out of 1 people found this question helpful.