Longz Review – Is Longz Discontinued?By: Rob Miller
Home » Male Enhancement » Longz Review – Is Longz Discontinued?
Longz was a male enhancement supplement that didn’t have its own website, but was available through many supplement retailers.
It has since been discontinued, but since this market is so fluid, we’re providing a review just in case you find it somewhere or it returns to the market.
Longz was based on ancient Chinese herbal medicine and designed to support libido and erection quality, as well as to give you the energy and stamina to use them to their best advantage.
We’ve seen it written that Longz also supported job performance by improving brain funciton and mental focus, though we can’t verify that information.
Longz Ingredients and How They Work
The ingredient list that made up the Longz formula was readily available on the retail website that carried it.
- Maca Root which is an ancient Peruvian aphrodisiac that’s very popular in today’s male enhancement formulas.
- Nettle Leaf which helps support a small and healthy prostate.
- Cayenne which improves the flow of blood throughout the body.
- L-Arginine which is a precursor to nitric oxide that increases the amount of blood that flows to the penis during arousal.
- Epimedium which increases the flow of blood particularly to the penis for better erection.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases the production of testosterone in the testes.
- Oat Straw which increases the amount of free testosterone usable by the body.
The recommended dose is one capsule per day, but we found no information on how long it should take to see results.
Longz Pros and Cons
Laying out the positive and negative aspects of a product side by side is a proven way to make a solid determination as to whether or not to pursue a purchase.
Advantages of Longz
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There was a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Longz
- It’s been discontinued so is hard to find and getting harder.
- Information about Longzis getting more and more scarce.
- We found no independent Longz reviews.
- There is no contact information available for the company.
Where to Buy
We found only one online source for Longz.
A month’s supply was offered at $59.83.
Like we said earlier, the male enhancement market i Products come in and out every day.
There are some winners and there are some that you wouldn’t want to touch with a ten foot pole.
Our suggestion is that you stick with something that has a proven record.
That would mean leaving a product like Longz alone.
Have You Used Longz?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Out of the 100+ male enhancement products Ive tried, Vigrx Plus was the best.
The Bathmate is a proven water-based vacuum pump that can help dramatically increase your size.
Phallosan Forte is a GREAT option for those looking to grow both length AND girth, permanently.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!