Male Erectile Complex Overview
This is a male enhancement formula that doesn’t mince words.
Male Erectile Complex pretty much says it all. It’s made by KRK Supplements, a company that offers a line of fat burners, antioxidants, and male and female enhancements. The impression they give is that it’s a no-frills, all business operation, devoted to making straight-forward products designed to work.
There isn’t a dedicated product website, but information can be found at the KRK Supplement site and anywhere else Male Erectile Complex is sold. What we learn is that by taking Male Erectile Complex daily, you’ll find yourself with the sexual power you need to give your partner the intense experience you want to. It also claims to improve fertility, focus, and erectile quality.
The Male Erectile Complex ingredient list is long and includes a proprietary blend of:
- L-Arginine, Yohimbe Extract, and Epimedium to open up blood vessels and increase nitric oxide production for your best erections.
- Muira Puama, Mucuna Pruriens, Maca, and Damiana to boost libido and increase sexual desire.
- Tribulus Terrestris and Avena Sativa to increase the presence of free testosterone in your body.
- Saw Palmetto and Nettle Extract to improve the health of your prostate.
- Guarana and Ginseng to improve energy and endurance.
The recommended dose is 2 tablets taken daily at any time. The also recommend that you take an additional two tablets about an hour before a sexual encounter. The nice thing here is that a bottle contains 90 pills, which accounts for the extras you may take and still allows for a month’s supply.
Male Erectile Complex Pros and Cons
Advantages of Male Erectile Complex
- It’s affordable.
- The marketing is straight-forward.
- The ingredient list is comprehensive.
Disadvantages of Male Erectile Complex
- It contains Yohimbe which the FDA has recommended against because of its potential to cause dangerous side effects, like extreme blood pressure variations.
- The only Male Erectile Complex reviews from customers we found were negative, some citing that they felt no effect, some citing that they experienced negative side effects.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Male Erectile Complex through the KRK website or Amazon. In both locations, a 90-count bottle sells for $19.99. The only returns accepted are unopened bottles, so you can’t try it then return it if it’s not effective.
Judging by the majority of the ingredients in the list and the price, I’d rate Male Erectile Complexpretty highly. Trouble is all the customer reviews are negative. This is why the availability of real customer feedback is so important. Given the yohimbe and the reported side effects, I’d say skip Male Erectile Complex.
Have You Used Male Erectile Complex? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!