Mandingro is a fast-acting male enhancement supplement that used to be marketed and sold on its official website, but know can only be found on Amazon and eBay.
Availability still seems strong at this point, though, so we’ll go ahead with our review, even though it’s entirely possible that Mandingro is no longer being manufactured.
As a fast-acting supplement, Mandingro will have you ready to go in no times.
Just 1 pill about 45 minutes before sex, and you’ll easily achieve the harder, thicker erection you need, and you’ll be able to go all night, and still be ready for more.
Word on the street is scarce but pretty positive when you can find it, so let’s take a closer look.
We tracked down the Mandingro formula, and it’s fairly simple.
- Epimedium Sagittatum which is an aphrodisiac that also increases the flow of blood to the penis during arousal.
- L-Arginine which increases nitric oxide which is a vasodilator that relaxes blood vessels so blood can flow more freely into the penile chambers.
- Cnidium Monnier which increases sex drive.
- Yohimbe which works like a PDE5 inhibitor to improve erections.
- Korean Red Ginseng which improves blood flow and energy.
- Dong Quai which is an aphrodisiac.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases the body’s production of testosterone.
- Caffeine for an energy and stamina boost.
The recommended dose is 1 Mandingropill about an hour before sex.
Mandingro Pros and Cons
Advantages of Mandingro
- It’s fast-acting.
- It lasts 48 hours.
- The Mandingro reviews we’ve seen all pretty much say it works for better erections.
Disadvantages of Mandingro
- It contains Yohimbe which is effective, but it also comes with side effects, some potentially dangerous.
The FDA hasn’t banned it, but they have given strong warnings against using it, especially over the long term.
- Its availability is shrinking because it’s no longer being manufactured.
Where to Buy
At this time, you can purchase Mandingro on Amazon and eBay.
A single pill package costs $6.99 while a package of 10 pills sells for $39.99.
If it weren’t for the Yohimbe, I would say go ahead and try Mandingro.As it is, I’d say check with your doctor to make sure he thinks you’re a good candidate.
Have You Used Mandingro?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!