Max Stamina Overview
It’s made by MD Science Lab, and they call it radical and unique.
It’s called Max Stamina, and we’ll see about that.
Among the promises made by this product, you’ll see:
- Longer and more intense periods of arousal.
- Stronger, harder erections.
- Euphoric sexual excitement.
- Significant increase in the length of time you can go before ejaculating (ie stamina).
According to the MD Science Lab website, this is one pretty serious product, and it blows the competition away.
But of course that’s what they’ll say.
Let’s take a closer look and see if it’s true or just hype.
Max Stamina Ingredients and How They Work
Max Stamina is a fast acting supplement which means you only take it when you need it, about 45 minutes prior to sexual activity.
The list of ingredients includes:
- L-Arginine which increases nitric oxide which in turn improves blood flow to the penis during arousal for better erections.
- Yohimbe which also improves blood flow for better erections, but does so more like a PDE-5 inhibitor that prevents blood from flowing back out so you can maintain your erection once you have it.
- Tongkat Ali which helps keep testosterone free and available for use by the body.
- Macuna Pruriens which is an herbal aphrodisiac.
- Epimedium which works a lot like L-Arginine to improve blood flow.
- GABA which is a neurotransmitter that can improve your mood.
Instructions are to take 1 capsule about 45 minutes before sexual activity, and there is no word on how long the effects are supposed to last.
Max Stamina Pros and Cons
Advantages of Max Stamina
- There’s no commitment required.
You only take it as needed.
- It’s pretty affordable (since you don’t have to take it every day).
- The ingredients are all natural.
Disadvantages of Max Stamina
- It contains Yohimbe which is effective, but it also has been recommended against by the FDA for the possibility for dangerous, life-threatening side effects, such as a steep drop in blood pressure.
- Most Max Stamina reviews I’ve seen are pretty negative.
They don’t mention side effects, just that it doesn’t really work.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Max Stamina online either through the MD Science Lab website or one of a few other retailers.
The 30 count bottle sells for $50 on the company website, but you can get it much much cheaper elsewhere.
The Max Stamina formula is heavy on the blood flow enhancers so there’s a good chance it would help you get a good erection.I would suggest that if you’re going to try it, be cautious of the Yohimbe and buy it from one of the less expensive sources.
Have You Used Max Stamina?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and max stamina
Have you used this supplement?
This truly works!! I work for no one, or gain anything other than spreading the word. I love to workout and heard some of these pills work great as workout supplements as well.
6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.
DON'T TAKE 2 Pills
This shit I and my roommate will NEVER touch again not even with a 12ft pole!!!
We were sick for 2 days! A nightmare of horrible symptoms such as vomiting, chills,fever and a onslaught of other debilitating symptoms .
Lucky for us we figured out what had caused it and we're able to comfort each other in our "All Night Hell".
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!