Black Bull Overview
On a website loaded with steamy images of tan, curvy women with sweaty well-muscled guys, Black Bull promises to help you “Unleash the Thunder.” This daily male enhancement supplement says that with regular use, you’ll start to see changes like:
- Greater stamina and strength, both sexual and overall.
- Better blood flow for stronger erections that last.
- Increased libido.
- More intense orgasms for both you and your partner.
So, aside from the cool factor due to the fat that it was invented by a rodeo bull rider looking to improve his game, what does Black Bull have that others don’t?
Let’s take a look into the formula and see what we can find out.
Black Bull Ingredients and How They Work
The Black Bull formula is proprietary which means that the don’t reveal the amounts they use, but they do let us know what the components are:
- They use a couple of amino acids, L-Carnitine and L-Taurine to increase blood flow to the penis during arousal through the production of more nitric oxide, which is a vasodilator.
Taurine is also used to fight muscle fatigue.
- You’ll find Korean Ginseng which promotes sexual health and energy as well as overall stamina.
- Fenugreek Seed and Eurycoma Longfolia are used to help increase the presence of free testosterone in your system.
Fenugreek encourages your body’s natural testosterone production while Eurycoma Longfolia prevents it from being rendered useless by Sex Hormone Binding Globulin.
- Epimedium Leaf Extract works with the amino acids in a very similar way to increase the flow of blood to the penis.
- Cnidium and Damiana are both used as herbal aphrodisiacs to increase sex drive.
- Gynostemma Leaf fights fatigue and helps support overall sexual health.
The recommended dose is 1 Black Bull pill per day.
Some guys notice the benefits immediately.
Others report that it takes a couple of weeks.
Black Bull Pros and Cons
Advantages of Black Bull
- The website is informative about how erections and erection problems work.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Black Bull
- It doesn’t contain L-Arginine which is the best known and safest way to increase nitric oxide for improved blood flow.
- You could get caught up in the free trial trap.
- The one Black Bull review we found was from a customer who said it just doesn’t work.
Where to Buy
You have a few options for purchasing Black Bull.
It’s available through a free trial offer where you pay only shipping and handling, but this automatically signs you up for a monthly shipment program that you need to cancel within 14 days if you don’t want to be charged.
But you can also buy it straight out through the Black Bull website or Amazon.
Amazon sells it for $50 while the website lists it at $60, but if you buy one you get one free, bringing the actual per bottle cost down to $30. The free trial, however, signs you up to pay $79.97 per bottle so it would make no sense to go that way.
The Black Bullformula is a bit different than most I’ve found, but I don’t necessarily think that’s a goo It looks pretty mediocre to me.
If you find yourself interested, definitely don’t go with the free trial option.
Have You Used Black Bull?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
My wife and I really enjoy these pills as we're in our late 40's they put the spice back into our sex life.Wooohoo thanks black bull.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!