Maxgain is a daily male enhancement supplement designed by a company called NutraAdvantage with a focus on the confidence that comes with increased sexual prowess. By working on the three main components of improved sexual function – better erections, boosted libido, and increased energy – Maxgain will have you feeling more confident in every encounter.
The Maxgain website is fairly informative and low key. A label is shown displaying the ingredients list, and there is a brief explanation of how Maxgain works. By increasing the amount of nitric oxide released into the bloodstream, more blood is able to reach the penis and remain so you can achieve and sustain your best erections. Herbal aphrodisiacs and natural energy boosters are added to improve your confidence and experience on all levels.
The label displayed on the ingredients page reveals everything that goes into Maxgain, but the formula is proprietary so we don’t know how much of each component there is. This is unfortunate because that information can help a lot when we’re trying to determine effectiveness.
Included in the formula are:
- For increased blood flow, L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, Yohimbe Bark, and Epimedium. These are all effective to different degrees, and since their in Maxgain in combination with each other, you should get some noticeable changes. Unfortunately, the safety of Yohimbe Bark has been called into question, especially for guys with diabetes, blood pressure, or heart issues.
- For boosted testosterone levels, there’s Tribulus Terrestris which helps increase the body’s natural production of the male hormone.
- For libido, there’s Maca Root.
- And for sexual energy, there’s Ginkgo Biloba and Eleuthero Root Extract.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules daily. They say to take it 30-40 minutes before sexual activity, but they also say to try to take it at the same time each day. You’ll just have to figure out the schedule that works best for you. It is also recommended that you take Maxgain for at least 90 days to get the full effect.
Maxgain Pros and Cons
Advantages of Maxgain
- It contains several ingredients to improve blood flow (for better erections).
- There is a money back guarantee.
- Maxgain covers erectile dysfunction on three levels – libido, erection, energy.
Disadvantages of Maxgain
- It is on the expensive side, though not exceedingly so.
- It contains Yohimbe which may be dangerous, especially for daily use.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Maxgainonline through the official website. There are several different package options to choose from, but oddly, you cannot purchase a single bottle. You can sign up for a “free” 14 day trial which automatically enrolls you into a monthly autoship program. You can buy 2 bottles for $179.98 and get 1 bottle free. Or you could buy 3 bottles for $269.97 and get 2 bottles free. All orders come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
We’re always a little skeptical when it comes to proprietary formulas. They make it hard to figure whether or not a product will work. We’re even more skeptical about free trials tied to autoship programs. They often lead to great difficulty when trying to cancel. If Maxgain were the only game in town, we might feel differently, but since you have so many other options, our advice is that you skip Maxgain.
Have You Used Maxgain? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice For Male Enhancement – Vigrx Plus
We have personally tested over 100 different male enhancement supplements, and Vigrx Plus stands out as the most effective in terms of results and customer reviews. Not only is Vigrx Plus designed to help boost overall stamina and libido, but it’s also the only product in its category to be clinically studied and PROVEN to work.
Click Here to read more about my specific results with Vigrx Plus
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
What would you recommend instead? -Michael
My top choice for sexual performance enhancement is VigRx Plus. You can check out my full review here: https://www.supplementcritique.com/vigrx-plus-1-rated-enhancement-pill- Rob
I have tried the product and no positive results. Having extreme difficulty canceling the orders. Paperwork was not emailed to me once ordered.How can I stop the deliveries and charges? -Bobby Brinkley
Here's the phone number I found on their website: 877-773-5152. They say their open 24/7. Give them a call.- Rob