The idea behind the male enhancement supplement, MaxoCum, is that if you can increase the amount of semen you ejaculate, you can achieve greater sexual confidence and satisfaction. While researching MaxoCum on its official website, it’s difficult to overlook the spelling and grammatical errors. This is not a good sign. It lessens the faith the customer has in the company being professional and legitimate. On the other hand, the website is also information and reveals just about everything you need to know to make an informed purchasing decision.
First impressions are not everything as the old saying goes, but when it comes to something that you are going to consume, I would say that first impressions and gut instinct can play a big part in knowing whether or not what you are taking is going to be healthy or even work as intended, but that’s just my opinion.
It’s hard to determine whether MaxoCum is primarily meant to enhance sexual performance or fertility. Both are referred to about equally in the marketing material. They talk about how “blowing a huge load” is bound to impress your partner. And they talk about how MaxoCum improves the quantity and quality of your semen and sperm so you can naturally combat infertility problems.
The complete list is made available, along with brief descriptions of how they each work to improve your semen quality and quantity:
- Chlorophytum Arundenaceum increases sperm quality and improves male potency.
- Asparagus Racemosus is an aphrodisiac that boosts libido and improves overall male reproductive health.
- Withania Somnifera is an antioxidant to fight free radical damage to human cells. It also helps alleviate stress, which can have negative effects on male reproductive health.
- Tribulus Terrestris increases testosterone levels by increasing the secretion of Luteinizing Hormone, which in turn signals the testes to produce more testosterone. The more testosterone, the better the reproductive functioning.
- Pueraria Tuberose is an aphrodisiac that improves erections, increases sperm count and semen volume, and helps with ejaculatory control.
You should take 1 MaxoCumcapsule twice daily. The effects are cumulative, though we found no information on how long it should take.
MaxoCum Pros and Cons
Advantages of MaxoCum
- It’s ingredients are all natural.
- There is a money back guarantee (though one website page states that it is good for 180 days and another site says 60 days).
Disadvantages of MaxoCum
- Based on the marketing, the product doesn’t know whether it wants to be a serious herbal fertility aid or a party pill.
- The website is somewhat unprofessional.
- There is conflicting information provided on the website.
Where to Buy
You can purchase MaxoCum online. A single bottle, which is a one month supply, sells for $49. If you buy multiples, you’ll save on your per bottle price. If you buy 9 bottles, you’ll pay $39 per bottle. There is a money back guarantee, but we’re not sure if it’s good for 60 or 180 days.
There’s a big difference between a dietary supplement that’s meant to help couples conceive a child and one that’s meant to help a guy impress a girl with a “huge load of cum”. But MaxoCum tries to be both of those things at the same time to the same audience. Add in the unprofessional website errors and the odd ingredients, and we just don’t see any reason to recommend MaxoCum.
Have You Used MaxoCum? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
What if you take two pills of maxocum at one time of the day Would that cause a problem -emmanuel
Probably not, but it's best to take it as directed.- Rob
5 out of 5 people found this question helpful.
How fast maxocum takes to work ?? -Fernando
You take 1 capsule twice per day. There's no statement about how long it takes, but you'll probably see some results in about 2-3 weeks.- Rob
4 out of 5 people found this question helpful.
Can it help you have baby's with your girl friend ? -Steven
They say it can help, but there's really no evidence of that. You may want to look into Addyzoa instead.- Rob
1 out of 3 people found this question helpful.