Myokem Pyroxamine Overview
Pyroxamine is the thermogenic supplement offered by Myokem, a company formed in 2014 to bring to market unique and revolutionary workout and fitness supplements and fill what they see as a need for quality, effective products.
Myokem Pyroxamine promises to provide clean energy, appetite suppression, a great mood, faster fat loss, and sharp mental focus.
Our first impression when we read that is that Myokem Pyroxamine may have bitten off more than it can chew, so we took a closer look to find out.
Myokem Pyroxamine Ingredients and How They Work
Myokem wanted to provide a fat burner that was more than just stimulants, so they added several “feel-good,” sharp focus elements to it.
One of the reasons is that when you’re dieting, you can feel fuzzy and unfocused.
Myokem Pyroxamine using ingredients that attempt to clear up that fog.
What they came up with includes:
- Caffeine to provide that boost of alertness.
- Pikatropin to increase mental focus.
- Citicholine to increase acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter responsible for muscle contractions.
- Theobromine which is a stimulant and vasodilator for better pumps.
- Hordenine for a longer lasting stimulant effect.
- N-Methyl-Tramine for improved alertness and cognition.
- Higemine which is a bronchodilator.
- Huperzine A which prevents acetylcholine breakdown.
- Black Pepper to increase bioavailability.
- Rauwolscine which increases vasodilation.
- Carralluma Fimbriata to suppress your appetite.
- Olive Leaf Extract which helps balance cholesterol and thyroid hormones.
- Bacopa Monniera which improves cognitive ability.
- Paradoxine which boosts metabolism.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa Extract which warms the body.
Instructions are to take one capsule in the morning and 1 capsule 5 to 6 hours later.
Once you assess your tolerance, you may want to add another capsule later in the day, not to exeed 4 capsules in a 24 hours period.
Myokem Pyroxamine Pros and Cons
Advantages of Myokem Pyroxamine
- Instead of focusing almost exclusively on stimulants, Myokem Pyroxamineprovides more widespread mental support to your weight loss efforts.
- There are lots of favorable Myokem Pyroxamine reviews with most focusing on the fat burning aspects of it.
Disadvantages of Myokem Pyroxamine
- It uses an unusual mix of ingredients, so it may work great for you or maybe not at all.
It’s difficult to tell.
- It’s a little expensive and there’s no money back guarantee that we found.
Where to Buy
Myokem Pyroxamine is available through lots of online retailers, including the Myokem website.The one month supply of 60 capsules costs $50.
There are so many fat burners on the market that it’s good to see one with a slightly different focus.
There are lots of favorable reviews, but they tend not to be very specific, so it’s a little tough to gauge what the actual benefits will be to you.
My recommendation would be to try Myokem Pyroxamine if you think a cognitive boost is something that would help in your particular weight loss efforts.
Have You Use Myokem Pyroxamine?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Fat BurnersAffiliate Disclosure