Natubolic Growth Fuel Overview
One of the most important things you can do to help keep your lean muscle mass and body fat ratios in check is balance your hormones.
Not only do you need plenty of testosterone, but you also need to keep your estrogen and cortisol levels in check.
One way to do that is with Natubolic Growth Fuel from Maxgenics.
They call it a “hormone and muscle growth optimizer” because it claims to do just that – balance hormones and improve muscle growth.
The logic is there, but now we need to look at the actual product to see if it delivers in the real world.
Natubolic Growth Fuel Ingredients and How They Work
When Maxgenics talks about the ingredients that make up the Natubolic Growth Fuel formula, they kind of work backwards from the effect.
This supplement works obtaining the optimal balance of 5 hormones, and they explain each of the ingredients in terms of these hormones:
- Testosterone is increased by the use of Fenugreek Seed, DHEA, and L-Dopa
- HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is increased using Colostrum
- Insulin Sensitivity is increased using Alpha Lipoic Acid.
- Estrogen is decreased using Resveratrol, DIM, and Indiole -3-Carbinol
- Cortisol is reduced with Rhodiola Root Extract and Ashwagandha Root Extract.
There’s also a performance boosting element that includes L-Glutamine, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, and Dindolymenthane.
Instructions are to mix one scoop with water or another beverage and drink it once a day.
It’s recommended that you take Natubolic Growth Fuel for a 4 week cycle, take one week off, then start again.
Natubolic Growth Fuel Pros and Cons
We look at both sides of every product, making sure we factor in everything we can before making a decision.
Advantages of Natubolic Growth Fuel
- The formula is based on solid science.
- There are lots of favorable Natubolic Growth Fuelreviews on the Maxgenics website talking about energy, gains, and improvements in focus and clarity.
Disadvantages of Natubolic Growth Fuel
- It’s expensive.
- There are not many independent reviews touting its benefits.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Natubolic Growth Fuel through the Maxgenics website.The 28 serving tub which would take you through one 4-week cycle costs $99.
The biggest drawback of Natubolic Growth Fuel is that it’s expensive.
On top of that, there aren’t really any independent customer reviews to rely on for feedback.
I’d say keep your eye on Natubolic Growth Fuel.
Wait for more feedback to come in, and if it’s positive, this could be a great product.
Have You Used Natubolic Growth Fuel?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
How People Found This Review:and natubolic growth fuel reviews
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
How long will it last in storage -Rick
I'm really not sure. Check the expiration date on the packaging.- Rob