While most male enhancement products come in pill or capsule form, a few take a different route. Optipatch is one of those few, and as the name would suggest, it takes the form of a transdermal patch. You apply a patch to your arm, abdomen, buttocks, or any part of your body other than your genitals, and the potent herbs are absorbed into your blood stream through your skin. It’s a great way to take your medicine without having to actually take your medicine.
Optipatch promises to not only enhance your erections and sexual performance, but to also increase the size of your penis. (If you’ve read some of my other reviews, you’ll know this is a huge red flag for me. No pill or patch will grow your penis. They can help you have bigger, harder erections, but they can’t make your penis bigger permanently which is what some of these products – including Optipatch – claim.) But we’ll continue on because Optipatch may indeed have some value as a male performance enhancement product.
Optipatch contains many of the same ingredients as oral male enhancement supplements. They include:
- Ginseng which improve blood flow, energy, and overall health and well being.
- Yohimbe which has been proven to improve blood flow to the penis for better erections. Unfortunately it’s also been shown to potentially cause dangerous cardiovascular side effects including a drastic drop in blood pressure.
- Damiana which is an ancient herbal aphrodisiac.
- Saw Palmetto which supports prostate health for better overall reproductive health.
You should apply the Optipatch to a fresh spot on your skin every 3 days, removing and discarding the old one. The transdermal system has been shown to be 15% more efficient than oral supplementation.
Optipatch Pros and Cons
Advantages of Optipatch
- The patch system may be more convenient for some who don’t like to take pills or cannot remember to.
- It’s got effective ingredients.
- There are customer testimonials available.
Disadvantages of Optipatch
- It contains Yohimbe which may be dangerous, especially for long term use.
- Optipatch appears to have been discontinued, so it may no longer be available.
Where to Buy
Optipatch was one of the original transdermal male enhancement patches. It used to be sold through its product website. This website is no longer active or accessible, and we have been unable to locate another source at this time.
The idea of a male enhancement patch is good one for anyone who doesn’t like to take pills or likes the convenience of only having to think about it every 3 days. Our problem with Optipatchis not that it’s a patch. It’s that it contains Yohimbe which could be dangerous for some guys. That and the fact that they promised penis enlargement of course.
Well, none of this matters at this point because Optipatch is not currently available anyway.
Have You Used Optipatch? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!