According to the makers of Spermax and some other sources we’ve come across, the greater the semen volume you ejaculate, the more manly and virile you feel and appear. This may or may not be true. I’d say it depends on the guy. But it is certainly true that the more you ejaculate, the more intense your orgasms will be. This is because it takes more and stronger contractions to release more semen.
Spermax is specifically designed to increase the amount of semen you ejaculate. The website is filled with information on how semen is made and how it travels to and out of the penis before and during sexual activity. And it goes further to say that it contains just what is necessary to jack up your load to the point where you and your partner both are having the best sex of your lives.
The Spermax formula is a mix of amino acids and herbs, all working together toward the desired goal. Some of the components are:
- L-Arginine HCL which has been shown in studies to double semen volume and improve fertility in men with low sperm counts.
- L-Lysine which has been researched and shown to increase the production of sperm as well as testosterone.
- Epimedium Sagittatum which boost libido and testosterone for greater sperm production.
- Zinc Oxide which increases sperm motility by 80%-200%. It does this by facilitating testosterone production.
- L-Carnitine which is found in high concentrations in healthy sperm.
- Catuaba Bark which is Brazilian aphrodisiac that nourishes the male reproductive system.
- Pumpkin Seedwhich supports prostate health.
The recommended dose is 2 Spermaxcapsules taken with a full glass of water about half an hour after breakfast. They say you can take as many as 4 a day if you wish to improve your results, but you must divide your doses by at least 8 hours.
Spermax Pros and Cons
Advantages of Spermax
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Spermax improves orgasm intensity and fertility.
Disadvantages of Spermax
- We were unable to track down any Spermax customer feedback.
- You can only purchase Spermax through the website, which appears not to be functioning at this time.
Where to Buy
If you wish to purchase Spermax, you must do so through the product website. At this time, however, the order page of the website is not functioning. It seems as though this has been the case for quite a while, so we’re not sure what the story is. If it’s gone for good, you’d think the whole website would be offline, but this is not the case.
At this time, it would be pointless to recommend Spermax. While it has some decent ingredients and may do some good, there’s no way to purchase it right now. Primarily for this reason, we’ll say go ahead and continue your search as Spermax won’t be able to do anything for you right now.
Besides being largely unavailable, there is little evidence to correlate semen volume with sexual pleasure or even potency.
That may be important to some men, but if it is for the purpose of increased physical pleasure, then there are other products to look to that can provide that much better than a semen volume increaser.
Have You Used Spermax? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
I have been using Spermax for 3 months now and can tell you that for a 70 yr old who previously could hardly ejaculate any sort of sperm, I am know blowing a nice load each time that my partner and I have sex, in some cases I am ejaculating twice in a single night something that I have not done for over 25 yrs.
Its great stuff.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!