Orexis is a male enhancement supplement that’s been touted as the first one that works both immediately and over the long term. It claims to be the best way to:
- Increase sex drive and sexual pleasure for both partners.
- Improve sexual health.
- Get bigger, firmer erections.
- And even make you feel young again.
When we started looking for information about Orexis, we found it to be sort of spotty. The manufacturer, Urban Nutrition, doesn’t seem to promote it anymore. This is usual a fairly good indication that a product is no longer being made. But it turns out that Orexis is now being sold out of the UK through a New York company called Urban Nutritionals. These kinds of setups are definitely red flags, as they demonstrate that for some reason, customary business operations don’t work for this product. You can get Orexis delivered to you here in the US, so we’ll continue on in our review.
Orexis Ingredients and How They Work
The main active ingredients comprise a proprietary formula, and they are listed on the Orexis website:
- Tribulus Terrestris increases luteinizing hormone levels which in turn signals the testes to product more testosterone.
- Epimedium Sagittatum improves erectile function by allowing nitric oxide levels to increase. This relaxes the smooth muscles of the penis, allowing more blood to enter its chambers.
- Muira Puama works as an aphrodisiac to increase sexual inclination.
- Panax Ginseng increases energy and stamina.
- Catuaba Bark is an ancient Brazilian aphrodisiac that enhances libido considerably.
- Yohimbe dilates blood vessels to combat erectile dysfunction. It has raised some concerns within the FDA, however, for potentially causing serious side effects like dangerous changes in blood pressure.
The recommended dose is 2 capsules daily. It is also recommended that you take an additional 2 about 45 minutes before sexual activity.
Orexis Pros and Cons
Advantages of Orexis
- There is a 60 day money-back guarantee that applies to two empty packages and all the unopened packages you return.
- Free gifts come with you purchase of Orexis.
Disadvantages of Orexis
- It contains Yohimbe.
- It is no longer officially sold from the US.
- Overseas delivery makes Orexispretty expensive.
- We couldn’t find any Orexis reviews from customers who’ve actually used it.
Where to Buy
If you want to buy Orexis directly, you’ll have to go to their UK based website, where international delivery is available. One box, a one-month supply, is about $46. Discounts are available when you buy multiple boxes. International shipping will run you another several dollars.
$46 is somewhat average when it comes to a month supply of a lot of male enhancement supplements, but international rates do add up as far as shipping goes.
With all the male enhancement supplements available right here at home, a product would really have to be something special to get us to across the sea to get it. We don’t see that as the case with Orexis. Add in the fact that it’s probably dangerous to take Yohimbe daily, and Orexis just doesn’t make it to the top of our list.
If you do want to take it, just be cautious of the Yohimbe.
Have You Used Orexis? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!