We’ve come across a bunch of products recently that come from The Lin Institute.
They call themselves “An Orgasmic and Bioelectric Engineering Research Institute” from Boca Raton. I kid you not.
The proprietor is Newman K Lin PhD, and his wife is a presence on his website as well.
They run an Orgasm Research Center”and publish articles about subjects like “Sex Induced Hair Loss” and how ringing in the ears can be caused by too much masturbation.
The Lin Institute also makes several male enhancement supplements.
Today we’re looking at one called PeniSOS.
It’s a daily supplement designed to balance hormones so you can continue to perform sexually as you reach old age.
The PeniSOS formula consists of Zinc, which is crucial to the body’s natural testosterone producing process, and a proprietary herbal complex that includes components like:
- Deer Antler which is supposed to increase virility.
- Oyster Shell which boosts testosterone levels.
- Royal Jelly which promotes general wellness.
- Panax Ginseng which provides energy and vitality.
- Damiana which is a powerful herbal aphrodisiac.
- Ginkgo Biloba which improves blood flow throughout the body.
- Saw Palmetto which supports prostate health.
- St Johns Wort which elevates mood.
- Yohimbe which works like a PDE-5 inhibitor to keep blood from flowing back out of the penis for better erections.
- Harmonizing Glandular Extract including testicle and liver.
It is thought that glandular extracts may help balance hormonal levels, although there is no evidence this is true.
The recommended dose is 1 tablet in the morning and one at night to keep the health of your penis and your sex life going strong as you age.
Women can also take PeniSOS at a dose of 1 tablet in the morning only to keep a healthy hormonal balance.
PeniSOS Pros and Cons
Advantages of PeniSOS
- It contains ingredients to improve sexual performance.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It can be taken by men and women (though with a name like PeniSOS, I don’t know how many women would want to).
- The price is reasonable.
Disadvantages of PeniSOS
- The company is a little offbeat, to say the least.
- We were not able to find any PeniSOSreviews from customers who’ve used it.
- There is no manufacturer money back guarantee.
- PeniSOS contains Yohimbe which the FDA has warned may cause potentially dangerous side effects.
Where to Buy
You can purchase PeniSOS through the Lin Institute website as well as a number of other online supplement retailers.
The one month supply of 60 tablets costs $32.
The PeniSOS formula isn’t bad, so you’d probably get some benefit from taking it. (Though I’d recommend caution with products containing Yohimbe).If you can get past the Lin Institute goofiness, you may want to try it.
Have You Used PeniSOS?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!