Phentaslim Review – Should You Try It?By: Rob Miller
Home » Fat Burners » Phentaslim Review – Should You Try It?
The advertising for supplements can be pretty over the top, that’s for sure.
But I have to say, the weight loss supplements take the cake.
At least the bodybuilding ones admit you have to work your ass off to achieve results.
A lot of these fat burners actually try to tell you you can sit around, eat whatever you want, and still lose weight.
I can’t imagine people believing it, but I guess when you’ve tried everything and you’re frustrated, you’ll try anything.
And these supplement companies know that.
Phentaslim is a weight loss supplement being pretty heavily promoted online. While they don’t recommend sitting on your ass as a weight loss plan, they do play up the power this supplement has to help you in your weight loss efforts.
- Reduces your excess body fat.
- Decreases hunger and cravings.
- Gives you more energy and motivation
- Boosts your metabolism.
- Supports focus and drive to succeed.
Phentaslim Ingredients and How They Work
The Phentaslimformula consists of 15 natural ingredients including:
- Green Tea Catechins which increase fat burning without increasing your heart rate.
- Caffeine for energy, appetite suppression, and focus.
- L-Theanine which works well with caffeine to reduce stress and anxiety.
- L-Carnitine to boost your metabolism and improve the process of converting fat to energy.
- L-Tyrosine which increases fat burning at rest.
- And several essential vitamins and minerals to support both weight loss and overall health and wellness.
The recommended dose is 2 Phentaslim capsules per day, one about 20 minutes before breakfast, the other about 20 minutes before lunch.
Phentaslim Pros and Cons
Advantages of Phentaslim
- The ingredients are all natural, and some are widely believed to he helpful for losing weight.
- All the ingredients are listed, which is a big plus since as you know a lot of supplements don’t want you to know what’s actually in them.
- Plenty of great Phentaslim reviews from customers who’ve lost a good amount of weight.
A lot of them specifically mention the appetite suppression and energy.
Disadvantages of Phentaslim
- There are no clinical studies proving it’s effective.
Where to Buy
Phentaslim is only available through their official website, though they have a US website and a UK website.
A single bottle is a one month supply and costs $59.95 with no autoshipping deals (thank goodness!).You can save on the per bottle cost by buying several at a time.
For instance, if you buy 3 bottles for $129.95, you’ll get one free bottle.There’s a 30 day money back guarantee.
It applies to one opened bottle and all the unopened bottles you return.
Weight loss takes time and effort more than anything else.
But supplements can be a great way to help with progress and motivation.
Given the ingredients, the reviews, and the money back guarantee, Phentaslim is a good choice.
Have You Used Phentaslim?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Fat BurnersAffiliate Disclosure
Instant Knockout is actually a new fat burning supplement I just came across, and got great results.
LeanBean Female Fat Burner is the BEST fat burner for women we\’ve ever tested.
Read our review here.
Biohacks your body into instant ketosis to burn fat instead of carbs.
Weight loss, energy, focus, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Is this a scam -Rona
Not that I'm aware of. I haven't tried it myself, but it looks like a decent product.- Rob