Prostelex Plus Review – Does It Work?By: Rob Miller
Home » Prostate Support » Prostelex Plus Review – Does It Work?
Prostelex Plus Overview
Nearly half of all men will experience an enlarged prostate, and it usually starts not long after turning 50. While it could indicate a more serious problem, it may also just be a benign enlarged prostate and nothing more.
Thankfully, that’s the case for most guys.
But you still have to deal with the annoying symptoms.
If you have to get up several times a night to use the bathroom, if you have difficulty starting your stream, if your stream is weak even once you do get it started, and/or if you’re experience signs of erectile dysfunction, you may have an enlarged prostate.
Once you get an otherwise clean bill of health from your doctor, you might want to consider an herbal prostate support supplement.
The one we’re looking at today is called Prostelex Plus.
Prostelex Plusis pretty popular and available both in stores and online. It’s less expensive than some of the other options, so let’s take a look at the formula to see if it looks like it may be worth a try.
Prostelex Plus Ingredients and How They Work
The Prostelex Plus formula starts off with some simply vitamins and minerals that support overall and mens’ health. These include:
- Vitamins A and E which both function as antioxidants.
- Zinc which is key to many bodily processes.
- Selenium, a mineral that’s often used to support prostate health.
Then there’s a proprietary blend of the kinds of herbs that are commonly used in prostate support supplements.
- Lycopene which is an antioxidant to promote the health of cells.
- Saw Palmetto which you’ll find in most prostate support formulations.
It helps improve urinary symptoms.
- Beta Sitosterol which is the most commonly used component in herbal prostate pills.
It’s been clinically shown to reduce urinary symptoms of enlarged prostate.
- Green Tea which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Pygeum Bark which blocks prostaglandins that cause inflammation and lead to urinary problems.
- Nettles Leaf which supports general, overall, prostates health support.
- Pumpkin Seed which works with the Saw Palmetto to further improve urinary symptoms.
The recommended dose is 1 Prostalex Plus caplet per day, though there is some confusion about whether you should take 1 a day or 2.
Prostalex Plus Pros and Cons
Advantages of Prostalex Plus
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s less expensive than most of its competitors.
- Some of the ingredients have been clinically tested.
Disadvantages of Prostalex Plus
- Most of the active ingredients are in a proprietary blend.
That makes it impossible to tell how much of each ingredient is included.
- There are tons of negative Prostalex Plus reviews where customers say it just does nothing
Where to Buy
Prostalex Plus is available online and in stores.
A box containing 30 caplets costs around $16-$20 depending on where you look.Money back guarantees would also need to be discussed with the retailer.
The ingredient list is up to par with the other choices available for over-the-counter prostate help.
But if you look at enough reviews, you start to see a pattern of unsatisfied customers.
The reason for this is most likely that proprietary formula.
The educated guess is that the ingredient amounts are just too small to have much effect.