ProZemax is a little different than most of the male enhancement products we review here. It’s a topical cream instead of an oral supplement. Its goal is to support libido, arousal, penile sensitivity, erection quality, and endurance. Taking the form of a silky cream, ProZemax can also function as a sexual lubricant for intimate moments and self pleasuring.
The list of total ingredients in ProZemax is long, but the list of active ingredients is not. Most are lubricating agents and compounds. We found only two ingredients that have specifically sexual functions:
- L-Arginine increases the flow of blood to the penile chambers. It does this by increasing the presence of nitric oxide, which relaxes the smooth muscles in the walls of the penis.
- Niacin increases bodily sensations and is famous for causing “the niacin flush”, which is a rush of warmth and sensation that can increase sexual pleasure.
As stated, the rest of the ingredients are there to make ProZemax smooth and silky to the touch and to make it last, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but doesn’t really distinguish it from other sexual lubricants.
You are instructed to apply ProZemax just before or during sexual activity for a heightened experience.
ProZemax Pros and Cons
As with all things, there is good and bad in ProZemax. Comparing the two sides can help lead you to a wise decision about whether or not to buy.
Advantages of ProZemax
- It is easy to use.
- It requires no commitment.
- It’s fragrance-free.
Disadvantages of ProZemax
- It is expensive.
- There are not many sexual enhancement ingredients.
- We found no positive ProZemax reviews from actual customers.
- There are several complaints of poor service and difficulty obtaining refunds for returned products.
- ProZemax seems to have been discontinued, and availability is scarce.
Where to Buy
Since the website is no longer functional, we could only find ProZemax for sale on Amazon and eBay. The price varied greatly with eBay sellers asking around $20 and Amazon sellers asking $99 for a 2 oz tube.
You can probably find some benefit in a topical male enhancement formula that works. Unfortunately, ProZemax just isn’t the one. Usually, great products aren’t promoted in a shady manner by a shady company that disappears off the face of the earth all of a sudden one day. For now, there are many effective male enhancement choices. Go with an oral supplement that’s been clinically proven to work.
Have You Used ProZemax? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and ProZeMax, and prozemax cream, and prozemax cream reviews, and prozemax reviews, and www prozemax com
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!