Radiant Maximizer Overview
There are so many male enhancement supplements around these days, it can get pretty hard choosing which one is best or even which one you should try.
Lots of them promote themselves with flashy websites and commercials with barely-dressed women fawning over well-chiseled guys.
Some take a more clinical approach with scientific sounding text and ingredient explanations, along with recommendations from doctors.
There’s still another group that takes the simplistic, pared down approach.
They provide most of the information you need to make a decision, but none of the bells and whistles for promoting it.
Radiant Maximizer is a perfect example.
You’ll find Radiant Maximizer if you look for male enhancement supplements on Amazon.
They call it ‘extreme male enhancement” on the bottle label, but that’s about the only description you get.
If you dig a little, you’ll see that the promised results are fairly typical and include a boosted libido, better erections, and an energized body.
Radiant Maximizer Ingredients and How They Work
Fortunately, even though the information on Radiant Maximizer is limited, they do disclose the ingredients, and this is probably the most important thing we need to know.
The list includes:
- L-Arginine which can be found in most male enhancement supplements because it increases blood flow to the penis during arousal so you can have stronger, harder erections.
- Siberian Ginseng which provides energy as well as increasing blood flow.
- Maca which is an herbal aphrodisiac that also improves your mood.
- Yohimbe which improves blood flow for better erections.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases natural testosterone production for better libido and better performance.
- Epimedium Sagittatum which also improves blood flow to the penis, and boosts libido.
- Ginkgo Biloba which improves blood flow throughout the body, particularly to the brain.
The recommended dose is 2 Radiant Maximizer capsules taken daily.
Radiant Maximizer Pros and Cons
Advantages of Radiant Maximizer
- It’s inexpensive.
- The ingredients are fully disclosed.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Disadvantages of Radiant Maximizer
- There’s no money back guarantee.
- There are only a few Radiant Maximizer reviews, and they are very mixed, so it’s hard to tell what to believe.
- It contains Yohimbe which can cause mild to severe and dangerous side effects, especially for someone with heart problems or high blood pressure.
The FDA recommends against using products containing Yohimbe.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Radiant Maximizerthrough Amazon.
The 60-count bottle is a one month supply and sells right now on Amazon for $17.50, though it looks like the price changes from time to time.
It’s hard to tell from the mixed reviews whether or not Radiant Maximizer works.So we look at the ingredients list, and sure enough we like what we see.
Now check out the low price, and it seems Radiant Maximizer is worth giving a try.
Have You Used Radiant Maximizer?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!