Just when we think we’ve seen it all, we are made aware of a male enhancement supplement called Staminil that uses the petrified corpse of the silkworm as its primary ingredient. It’s called Bombyx Mori, and apparently, it’s actually been proven (in rat’s at least) to increase nitric oxide levels and improve erections.
The entire list of stated benefits attributed to Staminil includes:
- Increased libido.
- Boosted sexual energy.
- Harder erections.
- Better overall sexual health.
So lets take a look at the formula and how each of its components can improve your sex life.
As we mentioned above, the flagship ingredient is Bombyx Mori, or dead silkworm larvae, and it’s been used as an aphrodisiac for centuries. (Makes you wonder who though to use it in the first place.) In rodent studies, it’s been shown to increase nitric oxide levels which makes for better erections.
Also in the formula are:
- Korean Ginseng for strength and power.
- Epimedium Grandiflorum, Yohimbe, and Niacin for increased blood flow.
- Ginger as an aphrodisiac to boost libido.
- Cordyceps and Rehmannia Root for energy.
- Schizandra for sexual stamina.
- Wolfberry for treating impotence.
Dosing instruction is to take 2 Staminil capsules per day for the first 3 days, getting your body used to it. After that, take 1 or 2 capsules about 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Staminil Pros and Cons
There’s good and bad in all things, even silkworm corpses I suppose. In that spirit, we like to compare the two sides objectively.
Advantages of Staminil
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The main ingredient has been clinically tested.
Disadvantages of Staminil
- There is no official website.
- We found no Staminil reviews from customers who’ve actually used it.
- It contains Yohimbe which the FDA cautions against due to the potential for dangerous side effects.
- The only availability we found was from Britain. They do, however, deliver to the U.S.
Where to Buy
We only found one supplement retailer that carries Staminil, and they only carry it in conjunction with another product, called Libi-Strip. As far as we can tell, you can’t buy them separately. For 20 Staminil capsules and 28 Libi-Strips, the price is $84.50.
While we find Staminil intriguing, we don’t find it intriguing enough to pay $84.50 to try less than a month’s worth. On top of that, we’re not sure we should advise you take Yohimbe each day. With so many male enhancement formulas available to you, skin Staminil for something better.
Have You Used Staminil? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!