T-Gen is a male enhancement supplement that focuses on the loss of testosterone that naturally occurs with age. Women experience menopause, which happens when the hormone balance within the female body changes. Men experience a change in hormones too. It is called Andropause, and it is characterized by a lessening interest in sex, the inability to easily achieve and maintain orgasm, loss of muscle tone, and fatigue. T-Gen is a daily supplement that naturally counteracts that loss of testosterone and lessens the symptoms of Andropause.
There are two primary active ingredients in T-Gen – Testofen and Sitosterols.
- Testofen is an extract from the Fenugreek seed. It has been found in clinical studies to increase the amount of free testosterone in men and improve muscle mass if used in conjunction with resistance training. The men in these studies also
noted an increase in libido and sexual arousal.
- Sitosterols help maintain free testosterone levels and support prostate health.
Products containing these two ingredients have been shown to significantly increase testosterone levels over the course of 8 weeks.
A few other ingredients are added for their benefits to testosterone levels and prostate health:
- Pine Bark Extract boosts nitric oxide which improves penile blood flow for better erections.
- Zinc contributes to the process of producing testosterone.
- Selenium supports the health of the prostate.
The recommended dose is 1 capsule taken once a day, and you should start to feel the results in about 8 weeks time.
T-Gen Pros and Cons
A quick look at what’s good and what’s bad about a product is a good way to help decide whether or not to go ahead with your purchase.
Advantages of T-Gen
- It is all natural.
- It supports your healthy prostate.
- Some of the ingredients have been clinically tested.
- The website is relatively informative.
Disadvantages of T-Gen
- It is only available to purchase by signing up for an autoship program.
- It is expensive.
- We couldn’t find any T-Gen reviews from actual customers.
Where to Buy
You can purchase T-Gen through their official website. The ordering process is a little unusual. In order to see the price, you have to fill out an order form, including your name, address, phone number, email, and credit card information. If you do get that far, and you read the fine print, you’ll find that in order to make a purchase, you have to sign up for an automatic delivery and payment system. The price is just under $175 for a 2 month supply. This price includes a free gift as well. There is a 60 day guarantee, but there is a 9% processing fee associated with it.
T-Gen seems to have a couple of solid ingredients, but the good news ends there. Whenever a product requires you to sign up for future expenses before you even get a chance to sample it, it loses credibility with us. A good product can rely on the fact that customers will come back on their own accord, not because they unknowingly signed up for it without any real knowledge of experience of the product beforehand. Skip the T-Gen.
Ave You Used T-Gen? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review