GrowXL is one of a growing list of herbal male enhancement pills on the market. The product website is pretty informative, so with that and some of our own additional research, we’ve been able to put together a comprehensive review to help you decide whether or not GrowXL is the one you should choose for your needs.
The benefits GrowXLclaims you’ll achieve are fairly standard, and include heightened sexual desire, bigger and harder erections, greater stamina, longer and stronger orgasms, more self-esteem, and the overall performance boost you crave.
The idea behind GrowXL is that it uses natural herbs to increase blood flow to the penis, giving you harder erections and over time, increasing the size of the penile chambers so they can accept more blood, making for even bigger erections.
You are instructed to take one capsule 30 to 60 minutes prior to sexual activity, and you should not take more than one pill per day. These instructions are a little contradictory, however. They sell a bottle of 30 GrowXLpills as a month’s supply and talk about the cumulative effect over time. These are generally factors associated with a daily supplement, not one you only take when preparing for an encounter.
The ingredient list is actually quite short. It includes:
- L-Arginine is an amino acid and precursor to nitric oxide. It helps relax the walls of the corpus cavernosa (penile chambers) to allow the maximum amount of blood to flow in.
- Tribulus Terrestris increases the level of luteinizing hormone which triggers the testes to create more testosterone. This increase in testosterone levels helps increase libido and improve performance.
- Guarana is an energy booster that increases stamina and helps elevate your mood and cognitive performance.
- Citrus Aurantium is a stimulant and appetite suppressant.
- Caffeine gives your energy and helps increase blood flow to your extremities.
GrowXL Pros and Cons
Advantages of GrowXL
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Shipping is discreet.
- The website is informative.
Disadvantages of GrowXL
- It contains no herbal aphrodisiacs.
- There’s a deceptive free trial offer.
- There are no positive GrowXL reviews from customers on the internet.
Where to Buy
You can purchase GrowXL through the official website and its affiliates. There are a few different ordering options. You can buy 3 bottles for about $33 each or 6 bottles for about $25 each.Your third options is a free trial offer. You pay only shipping and handling up front, but after 14 days, if you have not canceled, you’ll be billed $74.95 for the “free” bottle, and you’ll be shipped a new bottle each month for an additional monthly cost of $74.95. So the free trial is not only not free, but you’ll actually pay more than double the retail price of GrowXL, and be stuck paying it monthly until you cancel.
We really can’t find any reason to recommend GrowXL. The ingredients list contains more stimulants than anything else. There are no positive GrowXLreviews online. There’s no information available about the manufacturer. And the “free trial” is even shadier than most of the online free trial offers that we normally recommend against.
Have You Used GrowXL? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and growxl
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!