Natural herbal male enhancement pills that work fast and last 24 hours to a couple days are known in the industry as Viagra alternatives. It makes sense.
Whereas some of the supplements need to be taken every day for the ingredients to build up in your system, these come on like gangbusters and last all weekend long.
Vaserex belongs to that Viagra alternative category.
With no official website, it’s available through a few different online sources, and that’s where we found the bulk of the information we needed to come to a conclusion about whether or not Vaserex is worth your time and money.
The first thing we look at is what a product claims to do.
In this case, Vaserex is very similar to other products in this category.
By taking one capsule, you’ll see:
- An improvement in stamina and control (no more premature ejaculation).
- Increased pleasure for everyone involved.
- Bigger and better erections.
- Reliable performance every time.
In order to determine whether or not those claims are likely to be fulfilled, the first thing we need to know is “what’s in this stuff?
While the primary ingredients are revealed, they make up a proprietary formula which means that while we know what’s in it, we don’t know how much of each ingredient is used.
What we found is:
- Epimedium which is an herbal compound that increases the flow of blood to the penis.
It’s also known to be an aphrodisiac.
- Yohimbe which also increases the amount of blood in the penis during erection.
It works a lot like the prescription PDE5 inhibitors, by not allowing blood to flow back out of the penis once it’s flowed in.
- L-Arginine is yet another blood flow enhancer.
This one works by increasing the amount of nitric oxide which is a vasodilator.
- Cnidium Monnier which is an herbal aphrodisiac.
- Xanthoparmelia Scarbrosa which increases libido and may also act as a PDE5 inhibitor.
- GABA which helps alleviate anxiety which helps eliminate some of the more psychosomatic reasons for poor sexual performance.
The recommended dose is 1 Vaserex capsule about an hour before sexual activity, and the results may last all weekend.
Vaserex Pros and Cons
Advantages of Vaserex
- You only take it as needed. There’s no daily commitment.
- It contains lots of ingredients to improve blood flow for better erections.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There are several positive Vaserex comments on forum websites. Real guys definitely say Vaserex works.
Disadvantages of Vaserex
- It contains Yohimbe which is effective, but has also been recommended against by the FDA. It has been linked to some very dangerous side effects, including a drastic drop in blood pressure and seizures.
Where to Buy
There is no Vaserexwebsite, but there are a few independent online supplement retailers that carry it.
A 12 count blister pack sells for $28.95.
Vaserex seems to have a pretty powerful formula, and according to what we’ve seen on the forum sites, it works for a lot of guys.My biggest concern is the Yohimbe and the potential it has to be harmful.
Given this information, I’ll leave it to you to decide for yourself.
Have You Used Vaserex? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice For Male Enhancement – Vigrx Plus
We have personally tested over 100 different male enhancement supplements, and Vigrx Plus stands out as the most effective in terms of results and customer reviews.
Not only is Vigrx Plus designed to help boost overall stamina and libido, but it’s also the only product in its category to be clinically studied and PROVEN to work.
Click Here to read more about my specific results with Vigrx Plus
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!