Vaso-Prophin is a male enhancement supplement designed to be an over-the-counter alternative to Viagra and other prescription medications addressing erectile dysfunction. You only take Vaso-Prophin when you need it, and it claims to improve blood flow to the penis, so you can achieve and maintain better, stronger, firmer erections. Vaso-Prophin is made by Dixie Health Inc., a company that makes many lifestyle improvement supplements, several of which are men’s sexual and overall health enhancements.
The Dixie Health website does sell Vaso-Prophin, and so do several other supplement retailers. Information about Vaso-Prophin and how it works is available from both. One thing that jumps out about this product is that the marketing is not over-hyped or hyper-sexual. It’s presented more as a serious solution to a natural problem. It is even packaged in a bottle that looks like one that would contain a prescription drug.
As far as the Vaso-Prophin formula goes, it includes some of what we look for, and a few others as well.
- Muira Puama is an ancient aphrodisiac used for centuries to increase libido.
- Epimedium to increase circulation and blood flow to the penis for better erections.
- Que Bracho also to increase blood flow to the penis. It also works as an aphrodisiac.
- L-Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide which relaxes smooth muscles of the walls of the corpus cavernosa to allow more blood to enter the penis during arousal.
- Maca for an increase in sexual desire, energy, and stamina.
- DHEA to help elevate levels of male hormone.
- Coenzyme Q10 to improve overall circulation – to the heart, the brain, and the extremities.
- Piperine to help keep the other ingredients active in your system for longer.
The dosing instructions are to take 1 capsule within 12 hours of an expected sexual encounter. For up to 12 hours, you’ll be able to experience better erections, more penile sensitivity, an increased libido, and more sexual stamina. You should not take more than 3 capsules in any one day.
Vaso-Prophin Pros and Cons
Advantages of Vaso-Prophin
- There is no commitment involved.
- You only take Vaso-Prophin when needed.
- It contains several ingredients to improve blood flow.
- It is reasonably priced.
Disadvantages of Vaso-Prophin
- We were unable to find any independent Vaso-Prophin reviews from customers who’ve used it.
- No clinical tests have been performed.
Where to Buy
Several online retailers sell Vaso-Prophin, including Dixie Health. A bottle of 60 capsules sells for around $40 just about everywhere we saw. Though we did see one sale price of $25. There is no manufacturer guarantee available, so you would have to check with your retailer to see if they offer one of their own.
Vaso-Prophin seems like a decent product that you may benefit from using. It’s got the right ingredients, though the amounts seem a little small to be truly effective. You may find yourself wanting to take more than the recommended dose. Just make sure you don’t take more than the 3 capsule limit stated on the label. However, if you’re looking for affordable erectile support, Vaso-Prophin may be it.
Have You Used Vaso-Prophin? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and vaso prophin
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
what would the effects be if I took more than 3 vaso prophin in 24 hours? would there be any harmful effects or would my erection last longer? -don
I don't know what would happen, but I recommend you stick with the instructions.- Rob
8 out of 10 people found this question helpful.
How long does it take to work -John
I haven't tried it myself, but I would guess you would start feeling it in the first half hour to hour.- Rob
6 out of 8 people found this question helpful.
is there any sideeffect -patrick
I haven't heard of any side effects, but it does contain does, which can cause dizziness, headache, and acne.- Rob
6 out of 8 people found this question helpful.
do it work -Ronnie
I haven't tried it myself, and with no clinical testing or customer reviews, it's tough to know.- Rob
3 out of 5 people found this question helpful.
What are the major side effects of the pills and is it safe ? -mary
I haven't heard of any major side effects, but it does contain dhea, which is known to sometimes cause dizziness, headache, and acne.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.