Viconan is a male enhancement supplement that I keep running across lately.
It looks like they’re doing a real marketing push for this stuff, and it almost came out of nowhere.
Well it’s here now, and we’re taking a look.
First we’ll talk about what Viconan promises to do.
Then we’ll do our best to see whether or not it can deliver.
Viconan, like I said, comes on pretty strong.
They say you’ll get back every ounce of libido you once had, you’ll be able to achieve rock hard erection that last, you’ll have the stamina of a 20 year old, and when you do finally finish, it will be explosive and earth-shattering for the both of you.
They come across as very confident that these will be your results.
But then again, these are the same promises made by mostly all the products out there.
So what we’ll do next is take a look at the formula.
Viconan Ingredients and How They Work
Viconan claims to have the most complete and comprehensive natural male enhancement formula on the market.
To their credit, they list and explain all 15 of the ingredients:
- Tongkat Ali which has been shown to both improve performance and boost libido.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases the body’s natural testosterone production through the pathway of increased Luteinizing Hormone.
- Avena Sativa which helps free up bound testosterone for use by the body.
- L-Arginine which is a precursor to nitric oxide which is a vasodilator.
This means more blood flowing to the penis for better erections.
- Maca Root Powder which is a key herbal aphrodisiac.
- Orchic Extract which comes from the testicles of bulls and helps the body produce testosterone.
- Astragalus which improves stamina and helps your body adapt to stressful situations.
- Oyster Extract which contains a lot of zinc – crucial to the testosterone producing process.
- Catuaba Bark which is an ancient herbal aphrodisiac from Brazil.
- Pumpkin Seed which contains zinc for testosterone production.
- Cayenne Pepper which improves blood flow to the penis.
- Ginseng which also improves blood flow.
- Sarsparilla which helps with the testosterone production process.
- Nettle which boost free testosterone levels.
The recommended dose is 2 Viconan capsules per day, taken with a full glass of water either in the morning or in the evening.
Viconan Pros and Cons
Advanatages of Viconan
- The product has an informative webiste.
- The ingredients are all natural and all explained.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- Most of the Viconan reviews I’ve seen have been favorable.
Disadvantages of Viconan
- Sometimes, when a formula has so many ingredients, there’s not enough room in the capsule to contain enough of them to make a significant difference.
- You need to commit to taking Viconan every day.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Viconan through the official website or on Amazon.
A single bottle, which is a one month supply, costs $43.97 regardless of where you buy it.Discounts are available through the website if you buy multiple bottles at once.
There’s a 60 day money back guarantee which they advertise as “no questions asked.”
Viconan has certainly covered their bases in terms of both developing and marketing their product.
The formula is very comprehensive, they provide lots of information to make a potential customer feel like he understands what he’s getting into, and there’s a money back guarantee.
Even the price comes in pretty much at the middle of the pack. Viconanis definitely worth trying.
Have You Used Viconan?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and viconan, and viconan review
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!