Manhood Max Overview
Manhood Max is a male enhancement supplement that mainly talks about penis size and how taking this pill will increase it by inches in terms of both length and girth.
Right away, you know this is a red flag for us here at SupplementCritique.com.
That’s because we know that no pill can do this.
If you want size increases without surgery, your best option is using a device like a pump or extender in conjunction with a program of pills and exercises.
But despite the insincere marketing hook, Manhood Max may be useful as a performance enhancement supplement, so we continue with our look into it.
Manhood Max Ingredients and How They Work
We’ll look at the Manhood Max formula in terms of its potential effect on performance.
Unfortunately, with no official product website, we were forced to collect our information from a variety of sources, and here’s what we found in terms of ingredients:
- Yohimbe is in there.
This tree bark is actually quite effective at increasing the flow of blood to the penis for your best erections.
The problem is, however, that it comes with a certain degree of risk.
In fact, the FDA recommends that you don’t use Yohimbe.
It’s got the potential to cause severe side effects including a big drop in blood pressure.
While this effect is perhaps relatively rare, lots of guys experience sweating, a racing heart, and dizziness when they use Yohimbe.
- They also include L-Arginine which is another ingredient to increase the flow of blood to the penis during erections.
- Maca and Catuaba Bark are included as natural aphrodisiacs.
- Avena Sativa and Tribulus Terrestris both increase free natural testosterone in the body.
- Ginkgo Biloba is there to increase libido and energy.
The recommended dose is 3 Manhood Maxcapsules taken daily with a glass of water.
Manhood Max Pros and Cons
Advantage of Manhood Max
- The ingredients are all natural.
- The formula covers all areas of performance enhancement.
- You can find it very cheap these days.
Disadvantages of Manhood Max
- There’s no website and very little information available on the product
- I found one Manhood Max review from a customer who used it, and it was mixed.
He said it worked, but gave him a stomach ache.
- There’s no money back guarantee that I’m aware of.
- It contains Yohimbe which could be dangerous, especially with daily use.
- A 60 count bottle will only last 20 days with recommended use.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Manhood Max through Amazon. 3 60-count bottles cost only $35.99. On ebay, a single bottle is selling for $9.99.
With the Yohimbe and the lack of information, I would stay away from Manhood Max.Even though it’s super cheap, I don’t think it’s worth the risk.
Have You Used Manhood Max?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and manhood max
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
How long does it takes until you see a difference? -James
I haven't tried this one and they don't provide much information, so I really can't answer that.- Rob
What is manhood prise..? -Sourav
You can purchase Manhood Max through Amazon. 3 60-count bottles cost only $35.99. On ebay, a single bottle is selling for $9.99.- Rob
Can I buy this at dischem south africa -Paul
As far as i know, it's only available through Amazon.com- Rob
Hi I have 2 bottles. Please send me no more bottles. -jeanpierre martinez
SupplementCritique.com is a review website. We don't sell or distribute supplements. You'll have to contact the company you purchased from.- Rob
0 out of 1 people found this question helpful.