Wild Dragon Pills Overview
Everybody’s looking for that magic herbal pill to take the place of their Viagra.
Imagine getting those same fast results without having to go to to the doctor, ask him for a prescription, and worry about whether or not your insurance will pay for it.
Even better, you wouldn’t have to worry about side effects like headaches, nausea, or blurred vision. Just better erections and better sex.
Wild Dragon Pills claims to have you covered.
They claim that the only difference between prescription pills and their product is that Wild Dragon Pills is legal without a prescription and they don’t cause side effects.
It’s all natural, it lasts 72 hours, it works 95% of the time, and it can be used by anyone. Sounds idea, right?
We thought so too, so our next step was to check out the formula.
Wild Dragon Pills Ingredients and How They Work
We found the Wild Dragon Pills ingredients list pretty easily displayed on a vendor’s website.
The problem is, we found a completely different list on another vendor’s website.
Depending on who you believe, Wild Dragon Pills contains:
- Horny Goat Weed which is used as an aphrodisiac that also improves erections with increased blood flow to the penis.
- Eurycoma Longifolia which may increase free testosterone by minimizing the effect of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) which would otherwise bind itself to testosterone, making it unavailable for use by the body.
- Panax Ginseng Extract which can counteract the effect of stress, as well as provide energy.
- Cinstanche, an ancient Chinese herb that works as an aphrodisiac and energy enhancer.
- Cordyceps Sinensis which is an aphrodisiac that also fights fatigue.
- Maca, an ancient Peruvian aphrodisiac.
- L-Arginine which increases blood flow to the penis for better erections by increasing production of nitric oxide, a vasodilator that opens up blood vessels, allowing blood to flow through.
- Tribulus Terrestris which may increase natural testosterone production in the body.
- Cnidium Monnier which relaxes the penis muscles so more blood can flow in.
- Xanthroparmelia Scabrosa which is a natural PDE-5 inhibitor and works the same way as the primary ingredient in Viagra.
Instructions are to take 1 Wild Dragon Pillscapsule about an hour before sex.
The effect can last up to 2 days or more.
In severe cases, you can take up to 3 capsules at a time, but it’s not recommended that you take more than that.
Wild Dragon Pills Pros and Cons
Advantages of Wild Dragon Pills
- You don’t have to take it every day.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- A money back guarantee is available through some retailers.
Disadvantages of Wild Dragon Pills
- It’s not cheap, especially if you end up using 2 or 3 pills at a time.
- Possible side effects are listed as the same you might get with prescription ED medications (blurred vision, headaches).
Where to Buy
Wild Dragon Pills is available online through several different retailers.
You can get a no-strings-attached free trial pack of 2 pills to try out. You only have to pay shipping.
Otherwise, one packet of 15 pills costs $40 and you can get 3 packets of 15 pills for $110.
We’re always a little skeptical when it comes to fast acting male enhancement supplements because so many of them turn out to contain undisclosed ingredients, namely the same thing you’d find in the prescription medications.Almost always, if a fast acting supplement works, it’s later revealed to contain something it shouldn’t.
If you try Wild Dragon Pills, make sure you’re healthy, and don’t mix it with any prescription medications.
Have You Used Wild Dragon Pills?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
diabetes patient can take wild dragon pills? -anoh roger
Given the fact that we're not really sure what's in it, I would recommend you avoid taking it.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.