With all the male performance enhancement pills available online, it’s hard to know which ones work and which ones don’t.
Xenocil is one of those many choices, and it’s the one we’re looking at today.
It’s presented on an official website that appears to present a lot of necessary information, but when you look a little closer, you’re not so sure.
Xenocil is a fast acting male enhancement supplement which means you don’t have to take it every day, just on an as-needed basis.
When you do, they say you can expect an increase in blood flow for instant, hard, and lasting erections.
Xenocil Ingredients and How They Work
The big gap in information provided by Xenocil is the ingredients.
They don’t share the formula or any of its components.
They do, however, explain how Xenocil is supposed to work.
According to the information they provide, it’s a Three Phase Process:
- Phase 1: Xenocil breaks down the fatty deposits in your arteries.
This clears the way for blood to flow more freely to the penis for better erections.
- Phase 2: Xenocil repairs nerve damage so communication between your brain and your nerves is improved, meaning when your brain signals you nerves to send blood to your penis during arousal, your nerves respond more quickly.
- Phase 3: Xenocil removes penile plaque which allows your penis to stretch to fuller capacity during erections.
Xenocil Pros and Cons
Advantages of Xenocil
- There’s a 2-year money back guarantee.
- You don’t have to take it every day.
Disadvantages of Xenocil
- No ingredient information is provided.
- The claims they make about plaque, nerve damage, and fatty deposits are frankly a little ridiculous.
Not only is there no scientific research showing these results are possible, but even if it were possible, it would take treatment over time, not a one time pill.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Xenocil through their official website.
A blister back of 15 capsules costs $44.95, while 3 blister packs costs $99.95 and gets you a free gift. There’s a 2 year money back guarantee, so you’re covered if it doesn’t work for you.
It’s pretty tough to recommend a product that doesn’t disclose any of its ingredients, especially when in addition, it makes some pretty wild claims.Really the only thing redeeming Xenocil as a possibility is the money back guarantee.
Have You Used Xenocil?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and xenocil scam
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Does it increase heart rate an how much. -robert
They don't share their ingredients, so it's impossible to tell. You'll have to contact them directly.- Rob