XPI 3-DFB Overview
First of all, let’s just get it out of the way that XPI 3-DFB stands for XPI’s Three Day Fat Burner.
It works on the premise that the reason you’re fat is that your body is holding onto and storing toxins that are slowing down your system.
Your metabolism is sluggish, you have no energy, you even crave unhealthy foods all in large part because of the toxins in your body.
If you can flush them out, you’re on your way to a brand new start, fresh with energy and motivation to carry you through.
This is not a long term weight loss solution.
There are other products you can use for that.
It’s a quick jump start for those of us who could use a little help in the motivational department.
If you’ve ever done a detox or cleanse, you know how light and energetic they can make you feel. XPI 3-DFB claims to give you that in just 3 days.
XPI 3-DFB Ingredients and How The Work
The ingredient in the XPI 3-DFB formula are all natural detoxifiers, including:
- Dandelion Root which is a diuretic and digestive aid that cleanses the liver and kidneys for thorough detoxification.
Because it’s a diuretic, it also flushes excess water from your system.
- Glucomannan which is a soluble fiber that suppresses your appetite by forming a gel-like coating on your stomach lining, signaling to your brain that you’re full.
- Uva Ursi which is also a diuretic that’s been commonly used for urinary tract infections while flushing the body of toxins.
- Senna Leaf which is a laxative for cleansing your intestines of impurities that prevent you from properly burning fat.
- Buchu which is an antiseptic and diuretic, working on both toxins and excess water.
- Alchemilla Vulgaris, OleaEuropaea L 3:1, Cuminum Cyminum, Mentha Longifolia, a combination of herbs proven to increase weight loss by stimulating metabolism and suppressing appetite.
The recommended way to take XPI 3-DFB is 5 capsules with at lease 16 ounces of water about 30 minutes before breakfast, and the same again before lunch.
That means a bottle of 30 capsules lasts for 3 days.
After the 3 day detox, maintain a clean, healthy diet for 7 days before using XPI 3-DFB again if you feel you need it.
XPI 3-DFB Pros and Cons
Advantages of XPI 3-DFB
- It’s a quick way to get motivated to lose weight.
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s fairly inexpensive.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of XPI 3-DFB
- I found no XPI 3-DFB reviews from customers so there’s no good way to tell what kind of results real people are getting.
Where to Buy
You can purchase XPI 3-DFBthrough the XPI website of a few other online supplement retailers.
The 3 day supply sells for $19.95 on the official website, though I’ve seen it for as little as $14.95 elsewhere.Look around for your best deal.
The internet and stores are crawling with detox plans and products.
XPI 3-DFB may be helpful, but if you’re looking to try something in this area, there are products with a lot more science, information, and known results that you would probably be better off trying first.
Have You Used XPI 3-DFB?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Weight LossAffiliate Disclosure