ZuPro was a male enhancement supplement that claimed to help not only in the area of sexual performance, but in the area of penis size as well. It appears as though its efforts may not have been particularly successful, however, as the website for ZuPro no longer exists and we have been unable to find a source for purchasing it. This sometimes means that the product has been recalled by the FDA, but we see no evidence of that. Rather, we find it more likely that the distributor found less success than was hoped for, and has moved on to bigger and better things.
If you find yourself with a chance to use ZuPro, read on to learn a little more about it.
Without a functioning ZuPro website, we had to source this information through outside avenues. We cannot be sure of its accuracy, however a cross check of the ingredients among several sites leads us to believe that our information is largely correct. Included in the ZuProformula are:
- L-Arginine and Epimedium to increase the presence of nitric oxide, thereby increasing the amount of blood flowing into and staying in the penile chambers.
- Tribulus Terrestris and Tongkat Ali to increase the presence of testosterone to boost both libido and performance.
- Ginseng and Black Pepper to increase energy and stamina.
- Cnidium Monnieri to improve libido.
- Saw Palmetto to support prostate health.
ZuPro was a daily supplement in the form of a pill, but we were unable to find accurate dosing instructions.
ZuPro Pros and Cons
Comparing the good and bad qualities of a product is one of the best ways to come to a clear, concise decision on whether or not to pursue it.
Advantages of ZuPro
- None, since it is not available.
Disadvantages of ZuPro
- There is no functioning website at which to find accurate information.
- It is no longer available.
- The permanent penis enlargement claims were untrue.
Where to Buy
ZuPro is apparently no longer available either in stores or on the internet.
The ingredients in ZuProseemed to be a solid performance-enhancing list, so we don’t think that’s what went wrong. Our feeling is that the problem was more on the business end than on the product end of things. Perhaps marketing ZuPro as a penis enlargement supplement was a mistake, as consumers are more savvy about what’s possible and what’s not than they used to be. For whatever reason, ZuPro is no longer an option. Luckily for you, there are many many more. Look for something with proven success made by a company you can count on.
Have You Used ZuPro? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!