Zytropin is a male enhancement product that comes in the form of an oral spray.
Instead of taking a pill daily, you spray it into your mouth, which makes it a good choice for anyone who doesn’t like taking or can’t take pills.
Zytropin used to be supported by an official website, but this is no longer the case.
The parent company, Austin Research Institute, also has a website, but there is no information on products at all.
The Better Business Bureau listing for the company maintains that the phone number has been disconnected.
All this leads us to believe that Zytropin is probably no longer being made, but that doesn’t mean you’ll never come across an opportunity to use it, so we’ll carry on with the review.
Other than the fact that it’s an oral spray, the formula starts out fairly conventional with:
- L-Arginine for improving blood flow to the penis for better erections.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases the secretion of Luteinizing Hormone which then signals the testes to product and release more testosterone.
More testosterone improves both libido and performance.
- Vitamin B6 which boosts libido.
But then it goes on to include some more unfamiliar ingredients like:
- Barley Grass
Unfortunately, there are no instructions on how to use Zytropin, ie how many sprays and how often. It is, however, stated that one bottle should last about 2 months.
Zytropin Pros and Cons
Taking a look at both sides of a product is the best way we know to make sure you make the best possible decision about whether or not to buy it.
Advantages of Zytropin
- It comes in spray form, so it works for anyone who doesn’t want to or can’t take pills.
- It contains L-Arginine and Tribulus.
Disadvantages of Zytropin
- The website is no longer functional.
- The manufacturer has a bad reputation for customer service issues.
- We were not able to find anywhere to purchase Zytropin.
- There are no Zytropin reviews available to tell us how guys who use it feel about its usefulness.
Where to Buy
Zytropin used to be available on both the company website and the manufacturer website.
But neither is available anymore, and we were not able to locate another source.
When it was available, one bottle sold for $127.94 and was said to last for 2 months.
It seems as though Zytropin is no longer being made, and that finding it for sale is becoming less and less possible.Since there are no reviews, the only thing we really have to go on is the reputation of the company, and that’s pretty poor.
Given the chance to use Zytropin, I would say you’d be better off passing it up.
Have You Used Zytropin?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!