If only you were satisfied with your penis size, all of your problems in the bedroom would disappear.
That’s because performance is all about confidence.
If you’re confident about the assets you bring to the table, you’ll perform like a porn star.
That’s the idea behind ActiGain, which is a male enhancement supplement designed to improve your sex life by increasing your erection size.
The way ActiGain works is by enlarging the penile chambers so that they can accept and maintain more blood when arousal sends it rushing in during erection.
This makes for a bigger, stronger, harder erection as well as a more intense orgasm.
The ingredients ActiGain uses to get you there are:
- Catuaba Bark – an ancient South American herb known for its aphrodisiac-like properties.
- Oat Straw – to increase the amount of free testosterone flowing through your bloodstream.
This increases desire, while it also improves performance.
- Muira Puama – is a natural aphrodisiac that’s been used for years.
- Epimedium – also known as Horny Goat Weed – it increases the flow of blood to the penis by increasing the presence of nitric oxide.
- Hawthorne Berry – also helps with increased blood flow.
- L-Arginine – the most important ingredient used to increase blood flow to the penis.
- Saw Palmetto – to support a healthy prostate.
ActiGain is a once daily supplement.
The full dose is one 650 mg tablet per day.
The website suggests that you should begin to see results within a few weeks, with full effects showing after 18 weeks of use.
ActiGain Pros and Cons
As is the case with most things, there are good and bad aspects to ActiGain.
Considering them both upfront is a great way to make sure you make an effective choice.
Advantages of ActiGain
- It increases blood flow to the penis for bigger erections.
- There is a 180 day guarantee.
- Discounts are offered for bulk purchases.
Disadvantages of ActiGain
- It is expensive.
- It’s claims of increased penis size are confusing.
The finer print explains that it’s really erection size, not flaccid penis size.
- No clinical studies have been performed.
Where to Buy
The official website is the only place we were able to find where you can purchase ActiGain.
A single 30-count bottle (a one-month supply) costs $69.50. The more bottles you order, the lower the per-bottle cost.This can come in handy with the 180 money-back guarantee.
You have up to 6 months to return the product as long as you return the right amount of empty and full bottles according to how long you’ve had the product.
All in all, this is more trustworthy than a lot of other similar products as far as having a steady and trustworthy place to buy it from as well as respectable period to honor returns that you will not find all the time with other male enhancement supplements.
ActiGainhas some decent ingredients, though nothing particularly special. Our main concern is the small dosage. The recommended dose is 1 pill per day.
Each pill contains a total of 650 mgs of ingredients.
That means that there just isn’t enough of each ingredient to make this pill effective.
If you were to decide to take 2 pills per day, ActiGain would end up being prohibitively expensive.
We think there are just too many other great options available for you to go with ActiGain.
Have You Used ActiGain?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
What is it good for? -Recardo
It helps you get better erections.- Rob