Androfen is a natural testosterone booster available for purchase online through a free trial offer.
Or maybe we should say, it WAS a natural testosterone booster available for purchase online. We were asked by a reader to take a look at this product, and while we found lots of information from third party websites, the official Androfen website is no longer around.
That’s not a good sign right off the bat, but we’ll kept digging to see what we could find.
The promise of Androfen is that it can help men as they enter and work their way through Andropause, the male equivalent to menopause.
As men age, they experience a decline in male sex hormones.
This leads to a whole bunch of effects, such as a tendency to lose muscle and put on fat, general lethargy, and a decrease in sex drive.
Androfen uses natural herbal ingredients to combat this hormone imbalance by increasing the amount of testosterone your body producing and decreasing the amount that’s converted into estrogen.
Androfen Ingredients and How They Work
The formula is made up mainly of a proprietary blend that includes:
- Fenugreek which is believed to increase testosterone levels in men.
- Tribulus Terrestris which may increase the secretion of Luteinizing Hormone which in turn signals the testes to produce and release an increased amount of testosterone.
- Tongkat Ali which increases free testosterone by reducing the amount of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which attaches itself to testosterone, rendering it useless.
The recommended daily dose is 1-2 Androfencapsules, and you should start feeling the effects within a couple weeks.
Androfen Pros and Cons
Advantages of Androfen
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There are no side effects expected.
- The primary ingredients all have promise for improving male hormonal health.
Disadvantages of Androfen
- It was only available as a free trial offer with fine print revealing that you’ll be signed up for ongoing shipments and payments unless you take quick action to cancel.
- The full ingredient profile is not listed.
- There are no Androfenreviews to indicate how well it works in the real world.
- The website is no longer active (web message says the account has been suspended).
Where to Buy
It used to be that you’d sign up for the Androfen free trial offer through the official website, but that seems to no longer exist.
At this time, I haven’t found any way to buy Androfen.
The formula contained some good ingredients, but without knowing the full list or the amounts of each separate ingredient, it’s hard to say how well Androfen will work.
Add that to the fact that there’s no available customer feedback and it’s no longer available for purchase, and our recommendation is that you skip Androfen and move on to something more reliable.
Have You Used Androfen? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice for Building Testosterone – Testofuel
Low Testosterone levels affect close to 50 million American men, and are responsible for weight gain, energy loss, and erectile dysfunction issues.
Testofuel uses a specialized combination of all natural herbs and extracts to help give you a powerful boost in muscle mass and energy.
I recently had a chance to personally test out Testofuel for a period of 3 months, and have written up my full review and results.
Check out My Official Review of Testofuel Here
How People Found This Review:and hormone alandrofin
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
May I please have some Androfen? Because I'm losing it -Adolphus
Androfen is no longer for sale as far as I can tell. Check out Testofuel instead. It's a much better product.- Rob