ArgiNOx is a male enhancement product that comes to us from the Lin Institute in Boca Raton, FL. We’ve reviewed a couple of their other products previously (PinealTonin comes to mind). According to their website, the husband and wife partnership that is the Lin Institute has been improving the sexual and overall health of its customers since 1997. The website is a bit, shall we say, offbeat, but it does contain sufficient information to be allow us to make educated decisions as to whether or not to purchase their products.
The promise of ArgiNOx is that it will boost your libido and relieve you if you’re experiencing sexual exhaustion. It is said to be good for anyone with high blood pressure and anyone who is looking for a sexual revitalization.
The formula for ArgiNOx looks somewhat like an enhanced multivitamin. It’s got:
- B Vitamins
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin D
It also includes in the formula several ingredients that boost sexual function. These include:
- Tribulus Terrestris and Eurycoma Longifolia for increased testosterone production by the body naturally.
- Several amino acids, including two kinds of L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, and L-Citrulline for increasing the amount of Nitric Oxide in the blood. This is a vasodilator so blood flows more freely through the body, including and in this case especially to the penis during arousal for your best erections.
The recommended dose is 1 ArgiNOx tablet taken 2 or 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
ArgiNOx Pros and Cons
Advantages of ArgiNOx
- The formula contains several vitamins and minerals for overall health.
- There is lots of information on the Lin Institute website.
Disadvantages of ArgiNOx
- There is lots of questionable information on the Lin Institute website.
For instance, talk about God and about how masturbation may cause and/or prevent prostate cancer.
- There’s no manufacturer money back guarantee.
Where to Buy
You can purchase ArgiNOx through the Lin Institute website or a few third party online retail websites. The 90-count bottle should last a month and costs $45.
In my opinion, the Lin Institute is a bit too goofy to be taken seriously. They make lots of products, and the ingredients in ArgiNOx seem pretty decent, but the way the website is written and organized is just not professional and doesn’t inspire trust. I’d recommend you go with something else for your sexual performance enhancement needs.
Have You Used ArgiNOx? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative: Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!