Note: This is just a review. We are not affiliated with Virectin in any way.
If you’ve spent any time looking into taking a daily supplement for male enhancement, chances are you’ve come across Virectin.
The official Virectin website claims that by adding in this simple supplement to your daily diet, you will find yourself with an array of sexual performance-based benefits including:
- Harder, longer-lasting erections.
- Increased energy and endurance.
- Improved sexual desire.
- Greater control over when you ejaculate.
- More explosive and intense orgasms.
Bold claims, I know, and really they are not unlike any number of similar male enhancement supplements boasting insane results.
For men, performance in the bedroom is one area that cannot be left to chance.
The research team at Virectin has provided you with a sure fire list of libido boosting ingredients, or at least that’s the impression that is given. Let’s review the ingredients of this product to see if it’s the real deal and worth your time and money.
If you’re looking for a REAL solution to your ED issues, check out a pill called Blue Chew.
It’s an effective erectile dysfunction tablet that is by FAR the best ED remedy on the market.
Click Here to read my full review.
ContentsIngredients and How It Works
Potential Side Effects
Pros and Cons
Will Virectin Make Me Bigger?
Virectin Vs. Vigrx Plus
Where To Buy
Virectin Ingredients and How They Work
One of the great features about the Virectin website is that it allows instant access to the list of ingredients used within the product.
You’ll immediately notice the long list of ingredients within the supplement and the reasonable dosage available within each serving.
This is a great initial impression of the product as I’ve run into trouble plenty of times attempting to know what is in a performance enhancing supplement.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger?
Click Here to sign up for my free "Enlargement Exercises" eBook.
Virectin is made up of a supposedly safe proprietary blend of many herbal remedies.
All of which have been used in a number of supplements due to their libido boosting properties.
One of the great things about the product is that it contains no chemically generated compounds, fillers or artificial additives.
Here is the breakdown of what is in Virectin:
- Otherwise known as Vitamin B3, Niacin plays an important role in a number of human processes including: enhancing the healing process, increasing energy, and dilating the blood vessels. Opening up the blood vessels is important for nutrient delivery and better erections. (Source)
- Zinc is one of the most important nutrients out there.
Regardless of your reason, you should be taking Zinc on the day-to-day.
When it comes to male performance, Zinc plays a proven role in testosterone production.
Testosterone is a sex hormone, crucial for libido and performance. (Source)
- A powerful antioxidant that has been suggested to improve sperm quality and quantity. (Source)
- Although no clinical study has proven the claims of its testosterone boosting effects, Tribulus Terrestris has been shown to improve your libido. (Source) You’ll find Tribulus terrestris in literally 1,000’s of over the counter testosterone boosters and male enhancement products, including Alpha King and Nugenix.
- Just a fancy name for wild oats, this breakfast classic has been shown in several clinical studies to free up testosterone, allowing your body to utilize more of it. (Source) Again, testosterone plays a very important role in sexual function, performance, and libido.
- Found in many pre-workout supplements, L-Arginine has been shown to increase nitric oxide production to improve blood flow and support your erection. (Source)
- One of the few proven testosterone boosters on the market, Tongkat Ali helps to release bound up testosterone, making it available for use by the body. (Source)
- A tropical legume, Mucuna Pruriens is a natural aphrodisiac and supposed Human Growth Hormone booster. (Source) While the latter is still awaiting clinical trials, the former has been shown to be true.
- One of the most debated supplements on the market, Fenugreek has been reported to provide a number of health benefits for men and women alike.
For men, it is a supposed testosterone booster.
For women, it can apparently increase your breast size.
Obviously, these two benefits do not mix.
You cannot have one while having the other.
No clinical trials exist to prove either of these claims.
The more you look into Fenugreek, the more you realize many of the benefits are aimed towards women such as improving lactation. While it may be a libido booster, as a man, this is one supplement that I would not be so quick to start taking.
- A traditional herbal remedy in many Eastern countries, Ginkgo Biloba has been shown to provide energy, increase mental clarity, and a relief from tension. (Source)
- Just another name for Horny Goat Weed, Epimedium is taken as a libido booster as it is suggested to increase blood flow to the penis and improve sexual function. (Source)
- Saw Palmetto has been used by thousands of men as a natural remedy to relive pressure on the prostate and boost prostate health.
(Source) The problem with Saw Palmetto is that a potential side effect is decreased libido and erectile dysfunction, which are two things you are trying to avoid.
It has also been reported to decrease testosterone production.
Another ingredient that I would not recommend taking unless specifically directed by your doctor.
Maca Root Powder
- Known for its energy boosting properties, Maca Root Powder is also an ancient Peruvian aphrodisiac.
- A few studies have reported that Ashwagandha Root has been successful in helpingwith fertility problems in men and women, and helping to increase sexual desire. (Source)
- A reported aphrodisiac, Damiana is a natural remedy used to cure a number of sexual dysfunctions such as low libido and erectile dysfunction. (Source)
- This supplement has been shown to enhance the release of nitric oxide.
As we mentioned above, nitric oxide is important for dilating the blood vessels for a better erection. (Source)
The recommended dose is 3 capsules per day on an empty stomach. Click Here to see a photo of the label.
Does Virectin Have Any Side Effects?
Although the official website claims that there are no side effects due to the natural make-up of the supplement, everyone responds differently when it comes to supplements.
Virectin could cause the following side effects:
- Facial flushing
- Upset stomach
- Abdominal Discomfort
Many people cannot take Niacin due to the famous “flush feeling” associated with it.
As powerful as Zinc is, it can also be quite tricky to digest on an empty stomach.
Many people complain of nausea when taking Zinc without food.
Again, although these ingredients are all natural, be sure to thoroughly evaluate the label for any possible complications.
It goes without saying that if you are currently taking any type of prescription medication, it is strongly recommended that you contact your primary care physician to discuss taking Virectin.
This is extremely important if you are on any type of blood pressure medication as Virectin may influence this condition.
While not a side effect, it should be noted that you should not drink alcohol when taking this supplement.
Alcohol may counteract the benefits of Virectin, leaving you right back where you started.
Typically this is caused by a reduction in testosterone levels, which is often associated with chronic alcohol consumption.
Virectin Pros and Cons
- Virectin offers an all-natural line-up of ingredients, many of which have been proven to boost libido, increase testosterone, and amplify sexual desire.
- No need to take right before sex.
Take it any time of day.
- There’s a money back guarantee as I explain below.
- May interact with certain medications
- May require the use of Vazogel to optimize effects (According to the Virectin website)
- May interact with alcohol, making it useless
Product Reviews and Complaints
There are many extreme reviews when it comes to Virectin.
On one hand, you have the obviously sponsored testimonials that rave about the product.
For example, this site ranks it 5 out of 5 stars.
Suspiciously enough, if you take a look at the Terms and Conditions of use page for that site, you’ll see that it’s located in India.
Not necessarily a big deal, until you look at another site that rates Virectin as 5 out of 5 stars that looks virtually identical to the one above.
And wouldn’t you know it, they are located in exactly the same city in India.
I see a direct correlation between these 2 sites in various places other than the fact they’re located in the same city and country.
For example, at the very bottom of the page where it says “Where To Find It?”, for both sites you will see the same Virectin coupon code, free pulsating penis ring, and a free ebook titled “Putting A Boost Back In The Bedroom”.
It’s no surprise that each of these reviews look exactly the same.
Even if you look on Amazon, you’ll see that the positive reviews are not verified purchases, causing you to instantly dismiss them.
Then you have the opposite side of the reviews.
The ones claiming extreme side effects to the point that one has to raise an eyebrow.
As you sift through the few middle ground reviews, Virectin suddenly looks to be an average, run of the mill male enhancement supplement.
Not great but not terrible either.
Related: How to spot a fake review on Amazon
If you are sensitive to herbal remedies, or if you are currently using a prescription medication, you may want to take caution with Virectin.
The following is a review that was common during the search for true testimonials:
My Personal Results
I’ve had a bottle of Virectin sitting in my closet for the last year or so, and to be honest, I completely forgot about it. I was rummaging through my many boxes of supplements about 2 weeks ago, and sort of stumbled across it.
Since it was within the expiration date range, I decided to give it a go for about a week and I have to say I am a bit UN-impressed.
There were no directions on the label saying how I should take it, but it does say that a starting dose is 3 capsules.
As usual, I started with the lowest possible dose (in this case 1 capsule) to assess my tolerance and limit any side effects (which thankfully there weren’t any).
The first thing I noticed was it took a few days for it to “kick in”, albeit not in a good way.
What were the results?
Well, not much to say the least. I didn’t feel hornier, didn’t notice any effect on size or performance, and certainly didn’t have any effect on premature ejaculation issues.
The official Virectin site calls it the “#1 rated male performance product”, but when I put it to the test, I didn’t see any change in my performance whatsoever.
The only thing I did notice was I had this weird, slight urge like I had to pee all of the time.
I’m not sure if it was the Virectin that was causing it, but frankly it was kind of annoying.
This lasted for a few days, and by the end of the week after not seeing any results I decided to discontinue testing.
As far as comparing Virectin to prescription meds like Viagra / Cialis, unfortunately (but not surprisingly) it came up a bit short in that area.
Virectin Vs. Vigrx Plus
A lot of guys have been asking me what the similarities and differences are between my top choice, Vigrx Plus, and Virectin, so I figured I’d write this quick blurb.
For one, I personally prefer Vigrx Plus for a few reasons:
- It doesn’t contain any Niacin, which for me causes redness in my face.
- Vigrx Plus took longer to kick in, but the effects were MUCH better.
- It contains one KEY ingredient that Virectin doesn’t (more on that later)
Now, Now Vigrx Plus is a bit more expensive than Virectin is, coming in at $77 for a one month supply. That’s obviously not cheap, but the effects in my opinion are worth the price.
They both contain a very similar ingredients profile, but Virectin is missing one ABSOLUTELY key ingredient.
That ingredient is called Bioperine.
If you’ve never heard of bioperine, it’s an ingredient derived from black pepper, AND has been shown to increase the absorption of ingredients.
Basically what this means is you get more out of the supplement than you would have otherwise.
This is what sets Vigrx Plus apart in a BIG way.
Click Here to read my full review of Vigrx Plus.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Virectin through the official website www.Virectin.com, or Amazon.A single 90-count bottle will last for 30 days and costs $44.95. Discounts are available when you buy multiple bottles at once. Virectin has a 100% guarantee.If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with Virectin, simply return the package within 60 days from the date of your order and receive a full refund.
Simply request a return authorization number and send back your bottles.
3 Reasons It’s NOT Worth Trying
- I got virtually no results from it, aside from some minor side effects.
- There are literally 100’s of other negative reviews and complaints from TRUSTED 3rd party resources, and the positive Virectin reviews are suspect.
- The marketing behind this product is VERY shady.
At first glance, Virectin appears to be a decent, comprehensive daily male enhancement supplement.
However, after voluntarily testing it out myself, I’m a bit disappointed to say the least.
I’ve tested probably close to 70 different male enhancement supplements over the years, and I don’t even think I would rank this in my Top 50, if I even had a top 50.
Sure, it’s got all the necessary ingredients that can help with libido, sexual performance, and even premature ejaculation.
But they must be filling had of these capsules up with sugar or other fillers, because I literally didn’t feel anything.
Sometimes, the right ingredients do not necessarily mean the right results as many times manufacturers will load their capsules and tablets with filler that negates any possible good effects.
The price is a little outrageous as well, considering the lack of results.
When you look at Vigrx Plus, you see an insane price tag, especially when stacked up against Virectin.
BUT, at least it works…
This is not the case with Virectin.
Couple this with the fact that there are a TON of piss poor reviews out there, and the lack of CREDIBLE, 3rd party websites that have actually tested the stuff successfully, and we say take a PASS.
Have you used Virectin?
Leave your review below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and virectin, and virectin reviews, and virectin review, and virectin side effects, and virectin customer reviews, and virectin walmart
Have you used this supplement?
It simply does not work. I used up the entire bottle as directed and nothing. I am beginning to believe there is nothing on the market short of prescription drugs that will help with ED.
89 out of 100 people found this review helpful.
I tried Virectin for six weeks with no results!
57 out of 65 people found this review helpful.
I followed the directions. I took three pills daily on an empty stomach. After one bottle nothing got harder, but my wallet did get softer.
37 out of 40 people found this review helpful.
Virectin doesn't work. Don't waste your money. They do have a 60-day money back guarantee but, if you buy more than one bottle the rest have to be unopened to get your refund on them. ( You buy two bottles the second bottle can't be opened to a refund on it.) Also, they require that you send it back by certified, insured mail.
27 out of 29 people found this review helpful.
Don't waste your money. They do have 60-day money back guarantee but, if you buy more than one bottle the rest have to be unopened to get your refund on them. You buy two bottles the second bottle can't be opened to a refund on it. Also, they require that you send it back by certified, insured mail.
22 out of 24 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
How long does it usually take to see results from Virectin? -Derrell
Generally speaking you should start feeling the initial effects in about 30 - 45 minutes.- Rob
47 out of 54 people found this question helpful.
What's the dosage for Virectin? How many am I supposed to take to feel something? -Ted
The recommended dose is 3 capsules per day on an empty stomach.- Rob
42 out of 47 people found this question helpful.
Do you think Virectin will work if you are in your mid-20s? -Derrell
Yeah theoretically it should work for men of all ages. It's not really intended for older men specifically.- Rob
29 out of 35 people found this question helpful.
Where can I buy Virectin? -Victor
Their official website is www.Virectin.com. You can also buy it on Amazon.- Rob
24 out of 28 people found this question helpful.
Are there any side effects of Virectin? -John
As with any supplement (including Virectin), side effects are always possible. Although if it helps I didn't experience any when I tested it.- Rob
18 out of 18 people found this question helpful.