Bali Mojo Overview
Lots of guys write to me asking about fast-acting male enhancement formulas.
These are your “Viagra alternatives,” the ones that you take only when you’re expecting to need them.
I totally understand the desire to find this elusive all natural alternative to the prescription stuff, but unfortunately, I haven’t really found many that live up to their promises and work as you would hope, safely and effectively.
Lots of them just simply don’t work.
And then there are the ones that contain hidden ingredients they don’t disclose.
These hidden ingredients are actually the same ones found in the prescription medications, and this could cause serious side effects for guys who think that what they’re taking is a safe, all natural supplement.
The fast acting male enhancement supplement I’m looking at today is Bali Mojo.
It promises that just 1 or 2 pills taken about half an hour before sexual activity will get you:
- A major increase in libido.
- A boost in your testosterone levels.
- Increased semen volume and ejaculation power.
- Harder erections.
- A longer, thicker penis.
- Stamina and endurance.
Bali Mojo Ingredients and How They Work
The ingredients listed on the package and the website are all natural and include:
- Eurycoma Longifolia which increases the presence of free testosterone in your body.
- Testosterone needs to be free in order to be useful.
- Saw Palmetto which is an aphrodisiac that also supports the health of your prostate.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa which makes erections last longer.
- Epimedium which increases blood flow to the penis for harder erections.
- Ginkgo Biloba which improves blood flow and oxygen delivery to the brain.
- Cnidium Monnier which is an all natural aphrodisiac that increases nitric oxide levels.
- Tribulus Terrestris which increases your body’s own natural production of testosterone.
But in early 2014, the FDA, in a routine check, found that Bali Mojo contains one of those undisclosed ingredients we were talking about earlier.
In this case, it’s Tadalafil, the active ingredient in Cialis.
Bali Mojo is still available however, so it is unclear whether or not this ingredient remains in the formula.
Instructions are to take 1-2 Bali Mojo capsules about 30 minutes before sexual activity.
The results are said to last up to 3 days.
Bali Mojo Pros and Cons
Advantages of Bali Mojo
- There’s a 12 month money back guarantee.
- You only have to take it when needed, not every day.
Disadvantages of Bali Mojo
- It’s been found to contain undisclosed ingredients.
The problem with this is that some people can’t take this ingredient due to high blood pressure, a heart condition, or certain medications.
Guys in this situation often turn to “natural” supplements when they can’t take the prescription stuff.
If any of these guys takes Bali Mojo, there could be serious and dangerous consequences.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Bali Mojo online. A single pack of 10 capsules costs $40. If you buy 3 packs at the regular price, you’ll get a third one free.The money back guarantee extends to 12 months.
Unfortunately, Bali Mojodoesn’t change the story of fast acting male enhancement supplements.
In this case, it was found that it contains an undisclosed prescription ingredient.
It’s unclear whether or not the formula has been updated since the warning, but at this point, there’s no way to know for sure.
Have You Used Bali Mojo?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!