1. Black Snake Overview
Black Snake is a male enhancement supplement made by Vigor Labs. This company makes a few other supplements, all in the general category of male enhancement. The particular goal that Black Snake claims to fulfill is an increase in penis size. But it doesn’t stop there. It also improves your performance in terms of libido and hardness, so we were moved to take a closer look.
The Vigor Labs website and each of its product pages are pretty light on information, but thankfully, they do include a Black Snake label so we know what goes into the formula. Because it’s proprietary, however, we don’t know how much of each ingredient is used. This is always a little disappointing because there may be an effective amount of a particular key player, or there may be a minuscule, basically useless, amount. In any case, included are:
- Black Snakeroot which may have a positive effect on mood (but not penis size).
- L-Arginine which works to increase the amount of blood entering the penile chambers. This causes bigger, thicker, harder erections. You’ll find Arginine in tons of different over the counter ed pills, simply because it works.
- Oat Straw and Tongkat Ali which free up bound testosterone, making it available to increase sexual desire and improve performance.
- Catuaba Bark, Cnidium Monnieri, Oyster Shell Extarct, and Muira Puama which are all natural aphrodisiacs.
- Stinging Nettle and Pumpkin Seed which help support the health of your prostate.
- Zinc which is necessary for efficient testosterone production.
The recommended dose is 1 Black Snake capsule per day, and there really is no information about how long it should take before you expect to see results. In fact, there isn’t much talk on the website about results at all. The fact is, no supplement can increase the size of your penis.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger?
Click Here to sign up for my free "Enlargement Exercises" eBook.
It seems that Vigor Labs knows this, and wants to capitalize on the universal wish for a bigger johnson while not making too much of what they know is a false claim.
3. Black Snake Pros and Cons
Advantages of Black Snake
- The ingredients are all natural.
- There are no reported side effects.
Disadvantages of Black Snake
- Black Snakeclaims to increase the size of your penis, but no supplement can do that.
- Information on the website is very limited.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee. Only unopened bottles may be returned within 30 days.
4. Where to Buy
You can purchase Black Snake through the Vigor Labs website as well as some third party retailers. The retail price is $39.99, but we’ve seen it for a bit less at some of the vendor sites. There really is no advantage to going through the manufacturer website since there’s no satisfaction guarantee.
Black Snake is pretty much a middle of the road male performance enhancement supplement disguised as a penis pill to make you bigger. In our opinion, if performance is what you’re looking to improve, you should choose a supplement specifically designed for that purpose. If you do, you’re bound to get better results than what you would get from Black Snake.
Have You Used Black Snake? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
How People Found This Review:and Black snake pills, and vigor labs black snake review, and vigor labs black snake, and vigor labs black snake reviews
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Does it work -
It won't make you bigger in any permanent way, but it may help improve your libido and erections.- Rob
5 out of 6 people found this question helpful.
Where can i get it in South Africa - Black Snake enlargement? -jimmy
Bodybuilding.com sells it, and they do ship to South Africa. You'll have to make sure it's legal in your country though. Otherwise it will have trouble making it through customs.- Rob
0 out of 1 people found this question helpful.