Neuro Clear Overview
Neuro Clear is a brain health and memory enhancing supplement made by BioSynergy, a company that’s been making supplements and herbal health alternatives for almost 20 years. The claims they make about Neuro Clear are that it is a synergistic combination of nutrients, amino acids, and herbs all working together to improve how your brain takes in, processes, stores, and uses information and ideas.
The product page on the company website is quite informative, and explains how many of the ingredients not only work, but work together to put your brain in its best form. Neuro Clear is recommended for people using and coming off of recreational drugs and alcohol, as it is able to somewhat compensate for the damage done.
The Neuro Clear formula uses a total of 36 ingredients. We’ll go over a few of the highlights here:
- DHA (omega-3 fatty acid). Low levels of DHA has been associated with a decline in brain function in older men and women.
- Phosphatidyserine (PS) is crucial in cell-to-cell communications and has been shown to improve memory.
It also works with DHA (here’s the synergy in action) to form a membrane fluidizer that can repair and rebuild damaged brain cells.
- Phosphattidylcholine is a good source of choline which is key for improving neurological functioning. Most medications for Alzheimer’s Disease are choline based.
- Bacopa Monnieri decreases stress related mental fatigue and memory loss.
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 have been shown to delay memory loss in older men and women.
- Vinpocetine has been shown to improve cognitive function, including memory, by improving cerebral blood flow.
It also contains a host of vitamins and minerals to support overall as well as brain health.
The recommended dose of Neuro Clear is 4 pills per day, 2 with breakfast and 2 with lunch. Some results are expected immediately, but you should continue to improve even more over time.
Neuro Clear Pros and Cons
Advantages of Neuro Clear
- There are plenty of positive Neuro Clear reviews on the website.
- Customers find that it helps them think more clearly, have more energy, sleep better, and dream more vividly.
- The formula contains some proven ingredients.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee.
- It’s recommended for those suffering brain function loss due to recreational drug or alcohol use.
- Neuro Clear is made by a reputable supplement company.
Disadvantages of Neuro Clear
- The fact that it’s got so many ingredients could be problematic in terms of side effects for some users.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Neuro Clearfrom the BioSynergy website. A 100 count bottle which should last 25 days is currently selling for $31.95. There’s a 30 day satisfaction guarantee so if you’re not satisfied within that first month, you can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Based on customer reviews of Neuro Clear and studies performed on some of the ingredients, we can safely say that Neuro Clear is a good product that will most certainly be of some benefit to most people. The degree of that benefit really depends on each individual’s response. With the solid reputation of the company and the money back guarantee, we’d say Neuro Clear is definitely one to try.
Have You Used Neuro Clear? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 NootropicsAffiliate Disclosure
After years of taking it and going without,
it works for me. When on it, Wheel of Fortune puzzles are easy.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
Want To See What Supplements
Work Like Adderall? Click Here To Find Out!