If you take a quick visit to the Brainfinity website, you’ll be met with some pretty enticing copy about how much smarter, quicker, energetic, and motivated you can be.
They make it sound pretty amazing actually.
This stuff will have you:
- Tapping into your inner genius with fits of crystal clear clarity.
- Speaking intelligently about everything you’ve read or heard.
- Sparking intuitive conclusions right and left.
- Feeling and sensing everything more deeply and connectedly.
It definitely sounds too good to be true, but is it?
At least to that extent.
But there are supplements, called nootropics, that can enhance your brain function, make you more alert and aware, and allow you to concentrate on and remember things better.
Let’s take a look at the Brainfinity formula to see if its ingredients make this at all possible.
Brainfinity Ingredients and How They Work
The easiest way to understand the Brainfinity formula is to break it down by function.
For the sake of optimal clarity, we’ll use 4 major categories:
- To Enhance Alertness, there’s Caffeine, Green Tea Extract, Niacin, and Vinpocetine.
Caffeine is a stimulant, Green Tea is an anitoxidant, Niacin improves blood flow and circulation, and Vinpocetine increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- To Stimulate Nerve Cells, there’s Nettle Leaf and Glucoronolactone which both increase the flow of blood to the brain and stimulate nerve cells and synapses.
- To Improve Focus and Cognitive Function, Synephrine Caprylate reduces free radical damage to the neurotransmitters of the brain which helps them work at a higher level.
- To Enhance Mood, Phenethylamine HCL, Yohimbine, and Microencapsulated Caffeine stimulate and calm at the same time, while keeping you from feeling jittery or on edge.
Brainfinity, unlike a lot of its counterparts, lists all of the ingredients and their amounts on their website.
This is important for several reasons.
It gives you an idea of whether or not the ingredients are present in sufficient amounts.
It also allows you to take a look at ingredients and adjust your dose if you’re experiencing side effects or not enough benefit.
Click Here to see a picture of the label.
Brainfinity Pros and Cons
Advantages of Brainfinity
- The ingredients are all natural and all listed on the website.
- It’s cheaper than a lot of other nootropic supplements.
- There’s a 90 day money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Brainfinity
- It’s very new and so is the manufacturer (Execucore LLC) so little is known about either.
- Because it’s new, there are pretty much no customer reviews to help us know how it’s working in the real world.
- The promises are over-the-top which could damage their credibility.
Where to Buy
The only way to buy Brainfinity is through their official website.A one month supply costs $37.95 at this time, but they state the list price is $67.95, so the low price may just be a special promotion.You’ll also save a little if you buy more than one bottle at a time. 2 go for $62.95, and you’ll pay $83.95 for three.
The website mentions a 90 day money back guarantee, but it doesn’t specify the terms.
Brainfinity is new on the market so it’s tough to get a solid read on it, but I do have a few initial impressions.
They set up a complete and informative website, along with a very active social media presence, so as far as the business end of things go, they know what they’re doing.
They also put a comparatively very low price on it, to entice people in.
The formula looks pretty good, but I wouldn’t say they’ve knocked it out of the park.
But given the price and the guarantee, I’d say Brainfinity is worth a shot.
Have You Used Brainfinity?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 NootropicsAffiliate Disclosure
Want To See What Supplements
Work Like Adderall? Click Here To Find Out!