“Tastes like A**! Works like Crazy!” That’s the claim VPX Sports makes about their fat burning formula, Clenbutrx. The website goes on to call it “the world’s most legendary underground fat incinerator” on the market. These are some pretty big claims for a fat burner. Does Clenbutrx live up to the hype?
VPX’s website talks quite a bit about what the proprietary formula in Clenbutrxis supposed to do, but it uses a lot of crazy claims and scientific mumbo jumbo, and never really clearly explains how it works.
We’ll attempt to break it down here. First of all, Clenbutrx contains stimulants, and lots of them. In fact, four of the top five ingredients are stimulants. And there are more as you move down the list.
VPX doesn’t list the amounts, but stimulants definitely make up the bulk of this formula.
There are a few other fat burning agents as well. Guggulsterones enhance thyroid function to keep fat burning levels high. Hordenine HCL acts on the brain to keep all the other ingredients working.
Clenbutrx comes in liquid form. Shake well, and take 3 ml in the morning when you wake up using the dispenser provided. Take another 3 ml 6 hours later or before your workout.
What People Are Saying About Clenbutrx
If you’re looking for a mood and energy boost, this is it. We looked at lots and lots of reviews. Most of them were positive, but had very little to do with fat burning. They were all about the buzz, the tweak, the high, and most of all the sweat. I don’t think I read one review where the user didn’t mention how much Clenbutrx made them sweat. The biggest caution mentioned was to make sure you have something to do when you take it. You’ll be so wired that if you don’t go straight to your workout, you’ll end up cleaning the house because you can’t sit still.
At the same time, most users didn’t complain that they get jittery or that they crashed as is sometimes the complaint about other stimulant based fat burners. We’re sure why that is, but it does seem to be the case.
Clenbutrx Pros and Cons
- Clenbutrx provides lots of energy to get the most out of your workout.
- Most users say it works. Many say it’s the best product available today.
- Clenbutrx liquid tastes horrible. Almost every single reviewer agrees.
- Clenbutrx has a warning statement on the VPX website that reads like a cautionary novel.Some side effects are dizziness and rapid heart rate like other stimulant based fat burners. But VPX goes on to caution that you should not consume caffeine from any other sources while taking Clenbutrx. Since they don’t reveal how much caffeine it contains, this makes you think it must be a pretty huge amount. The warning also states not to use the product if you are more than 15 pounds overweight. And the most interesting warning of all: “Do not sue for weight reduction”. Maybe I’m mistaken, but isn’t that why we’re here?
- Several reviewers mention that the effectiveness drops off pretty quickly as your body builds a tolerance.
Where to buy Clenbutrx
The VPX Sports website sells 240 ml bottles for $69.95. At 6 mls a day, that’s about a 6 week supply.But you can find it much cheaper at other online supplement stores. Prices range from $35 all the way up to $69.99 plus shipping.
Clenbutrx bills itself as the best fat burner on the market. But there doesn’t seem to be anything to back up this claim. Energy, yes. Fat burning, no.
Many happy customers love Clenbutrx for the fast-acting, hard-hitting energy boost they get. So if you’re looking for something to power you through your workout, this may be it. Be careful though.
The warnings are, for the most part, common to all supplements containing caffeine. But you have to wonder about a disclaimer on a fat burning supplement that tells you not to use it for weight loss.
If common sense counts for anything, and believe me when I say it does, then I would say that it should at least tell you when you should steer clear of certain products that are not going to do much more than nothing.
Save your time, save your money and try out something that is more likely to get you some real results.
Have You Used Clenbutrx? Leave Your Review Below.
Top 3 Fat BurnersAffiliate Disclosure