Country Life Action Max Overview
When you start searching for a male enhancement supplement, it’s interesting to see all the different approaches different companies take with the marketing.
Some are all about the soft core images and talk about how women will be practically throwing themselves at you.
Some take a more scientific approach where they talk about formulas and percent increases and doctor recommendations.
And still others approach you with a lifestyle pitch, gently demonstrating that with such and such supplement, you’ll be fitter, happier, healthier, and just plain more satisfied.
Country Life Action Max falls into that third category.
You have to dig pretty deep before there’s even talk of improved sexual performance.
They call it an “herbalized nutrient complex”, basically like a multi-herbal, like a multi-vitamin only with herbs.
Eventually you’ll find that it “can be used” to improve prostate health and enhance male sexual function.
So let’s see if there’s anything in the formaul that makes Country Life Action Max stand out.
Country Life Action Max Ingredients and How They Work
The ingredient list is long and starts with vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B6, Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc for general good health. After that, you get to the male enhancement herbs like:
- Tribulus Terrestris for an increase in your body’s natural testosterone.
Increased testosterone can be very helpful for men as they age, in terms of sexual performance as well as muscle tone and strength.
- Epimedium which is an aphrodisiac which also increases blood flow to the penis for better erections.
- Damiana and Muira Puama which are both herbal aphrodisiacs used for centuries for increasing libido.
- Saw Palmetto and Pygeum Bark for improved prostate help.
- Deer Antler for growth factors.
- Yohimbe Extract for increasing blood flow to the penis during erections.
The recommended dose is two Country Life Action Maxtablets daily.
Country Life Action Max Warnings
I don’t usually include this section in our reviews because frankly, most male enhancement supplements don’t have warnings beyond the basic standard ones.
But Country Life Action Max states that it is not for long term daily consumption.
This is confusing because it’s also positioned as a daily vitamin type of supplement.
This warning is in addition to the standard ones and others.
It’s definitely something you’d want to check with your doctor about.
Country Life Action Max Pros and Consumption
Advantages of Country Life Action Max
- It’s a pretty complete male enhancement formula.
- It’s affordable.
- There are only a few Country Life Action Max reviews that I’ve seen, but they’ve all been positive.
Disadvantages of Country Life Action Max
- It contains Yohimbe which is recommended against by the FDA because of its potential to cause dangerous side effects.
- The warnings on the label are quite harsh and not common for these kinds of supplements. Has to make you wonder why that is.
Where to Buy
Country Life Action Max is available through a bunch of online supplement retailers.
A 2 month supply sells for $13 to $15.
It’s hard to beat the price, but I just can’t get past those warnings.With so many safe alternatives, I would recommend that you skip Country Life Action Max and go with something less concerning.
Have You Used Country Life Action Max? Leave Your Review Below!
Our #1 Choice For Male Enhancement – Vigrx Plus
We have personally tested over 100 different male enhancement supplements, and Vigrx Plus stands out as the most effective in terms of results and customer reviews.
Not only is Vigrx Plus designed to help boost overall stamina and libido, but it’s also the only product in its category to be clinically studied and PROVEN to work.
Click Here to read more about my specific results with Vigrx Plus
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!