Garcinia Cambogia Overview
Well it seems that every few years, a new natural weight loss miracle is discovered, and if you’re like me, you’re usually skeptical about your expectations with each new product. One that keeps popping up on my radar lately is Garcinia Cambogia. This is a pumpkin-like fruit, native to Indonesia and also known as Tamarind, has been declared by Dr. Oz to be “the holy grail of weight loss.” Ever since, hundreds of supplement companies have begun making and selling this natural weight loss aid.
So this leads us back to the age old question – Does it work?
We’ve already established that Garcinia Cambogia is an Indonesian fruit, but what is it about it that helps you lose weight? Well, specifically, it is the substance called HCA ( Hydroxycitric Acid) that the fruit extract contains. And the claim is that HCA can help you triple the weight loss results you get from your diet and exercise efforts.
How Garcinia Cambogia Works
The idea is that Garcinia Cambogia works in two ways.
- It suppresses appetite. In Malaysian villages, Garcinia Cambogia is added to pre-meal soups to keep overweight people from eating too much during the main course. The mechanism used by Garcinia Cambogia to suppress appetite is through an increase in seratonin levels. Higher seratonin levels make you feel better, and help curb emotional eating triggered by depression, stress, or dissatisfaction.
- It blocks fat. The mechanism by which Garcinia Cambogia blocks fat is to inhibit Citrate Lyase, an enzyme crucial to converting carbohydrates to fat.
This stops the process of making fat and of producing bad cholesterol.
What People Say About Garcinia Cambogia
The reviews run the gamut from “Over the Moon” to “I Want My Damn Money Back”. Some people seem to have really found success:
- “I’ve lost 32 pounds since June and I’m positive it was the addition of Garcinia Cambogia that rally kicked the weight loss into gear.”
And others have not:
- “Doesn’t work, at all. I took it religiously and lost no weight, at all.”
Any Side Effects With Garcinia Extract?
They range from Nausea to Headaches, but it depends on the individual. From our research it looks like the most common complaint is gastrointestinal discomfort. (See Related Resource)
Garcinia Cambogia Pros and Cons
Advantages of Garcinia Cambogia
- It’s recommended by doctors.
- Some people have found real success by using Garcinia Cambogia along with a diet and exercise program.
Disadvantages of Garcinia Cambogia
- Some people report even gaining weight on Garcinia Cambogia.
- There is no scientific evidence that the fat burning component works, and the evidence regarding appetite suppression is a bit weak.
- With so many different supplement containing Garcinia Cambogia, you don’t know which to choose.
Where to Buy
Garcinia Cambogia is an ingredient, and can be found in many many different supplements. You’ll want to look for something with 60% HCA and not a lot of other ingredients included as filler. Prices range from $10 to $50 so you’ll have to do some research before running out and making a purchase.
It’s hard to know whether or not Garcinia Cambogiawill work because you may not know if you’re using it in the correct way at the correct level. If you are interested, go with something very clean, meaning without filler ingredients, and make sure it has a 60% concentration of HCA. That way, whether it works or not, you’ll know you’re getting the right thing.
Have You Used Garcinia Cambogia?Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Fat BurnersAffiliate Disclosure
How People Found This Review:and oxifit garcinia cambogia
I been taking it for town mouth now and noticed any ting still wearing size 18