Hardazan Plus Review – Should You Use It?By: Rob Miller
Home » Male Enhancement » Hardazan Plus Review – Should You Use It?
Hardazan Plus Overview
Hardazan Plus is the male enhancement supplement formerly known as Extenerex. It’s a daily supplement that not only improves your sex life in a number of ways, it also contains ingredients that actively support the health of your prostate. The very complete and informative website explains that among the many benefits you’ll receive are:
- Longer, stronger, thicker erections.
- Boosted sexual desire.
- Increased energy and stamina.
- Explosive orgasms.
- Shortened recovery times.
- Relief from symptoms of prostate problems.
Hardazan Plus Ingredients and How They Work
All the ingredients in the proprietary formula are listed on the Hardazan Plus website along with explanations of how they work to help improve your sexual health. There are very many, so we’ll just go into a partial list :
- Korean Red Ginseng overcomes general weakness and provides an aphrodisiac’s boost to your libido.
- Beta-Sisterol supports prostate health by inhibiting the production of DHT which can stimulate prostate enlargement.
- Catuaba Bark is an ancient aphrodisiac from the Amazon.
- Cinnamon Bark is an antioxidant to help with overall health and it increases the power of the other ingredients.
- Cistanche Bark increases the flow of blood and induces relaxation (to help prevent premature ejaculation).
- Cranberry Extract promotes prostate health Epimedium increases blood flow to the penis and boosts libido.
- Ginkgo Biloba reduces anxiety.
- Ashwagandha provides energy.
- L-Arginine increases the flow of blood to the penis for better erections.
- L-Alanine is found in prostate fluid and supports prostrate health.
And there are many more ingredients to support testosterone production, blood flow, libido, and prostate health. You should take 1 Hardazan Plus capsule 2 times a day, and you should expect to see the full effect after about 12 to 16 weeks.
At that time, you could taper off or stop all together. You are also instructed not to use Hardazan Plus with any caffeine or other stimulants.
Hardazan Plus Pros and Cons
Advantages of Hardazan Plus
- Extenerex was a very popular male enhancement supplement.
- There is a no hassle money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Hardazan Plus
- The fact that it used to be Extenerex, but has morphed into Hardazan Plusraises a red flag. They haven’t made a secret of the change, but they haven’t explained why they did it either.
- With so many ingredients, you run the risk of not getting enough of any one thing.
- There is no clinical evidence of its effectiveness.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Hardazan Plus at the official website or through Amazon. A one month supply retails for $49.99. There are several cost saving packages. For example, if you buy 5 bottles at full price, you’ll get an additional 5 for free.
Hardazan Plus may be effective, but we have two major concerns. First of all, why did Extenerex change its name? Second of all, with so many ingredients, it’s unlikely that you get an effective amount of any one in particular. If you’re interested, at least there’s a money back guarantee.
Have You Used Hardazan Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Out of the 100+ male enhancement products Ive tried, Vigrx Plus was the best.
The Bathmate is a proven water-based vacuum pump that can help dramatically increase your size.
Phallosan Forte is a GREAT option for those looking to grow both length AND girth, permanently.
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Is Hardazan safe for me since had a triple open heart surgery? -r
Whenever you have a medical condition, you should consult with your doctor before starting ANY new supplement.- Rob
0 out of 1 people found this question helpful.