Jay Cutler Signature Series King Overview
Who better to put his name on a line of bodybuilding supplements than a 4-time Mr. Olympia.
That’s what Jay Cutler is, and that’s what he’s done.
Along with entries like Amino Pump and Dry, there is Jay Cutler Signature Series King, the mass builder of the bunch.
Taking King will get you big with its focus on growth factors, myogenic regulators, and increasing muscle fibers.
Jay Cutler Signature Series King claims to reign supreme among anabolic supplements.
Jay Cutler Signature Series King Ingredients and How They Work
The Jay Cutler Signature Series King formula uses new, but tested technology to increase your muscle mass.
The Glycoprotein Muscle Growth Blend is proprietary, but contains:
- MTor (Phosphatidic Acid) which activates signaling pathways that control protein synthesis.
- Dactylorhiza Hategirea
- Fructus Ligustri
- Berberis Thunbergii (Berbamine HCL)
- Naigen (Nicotinamide) which increases metabolism and replenishes ATP levels in muscles which is provides energy and endurance.
In addition, the formula contains significant amounts of Vitamins D3 and K2. It is important that you take Jay Cutler Signature Series Kingas directed, which is 1 capsule 3 times a day, once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and once in the evening.
This is a supplement that should be used during a bulking cycle and not for more than 8 weeks at a time.
Jay Cutler Signature Series King Pros and Cons
We always take an even-handed look at what’s good and what’s not so good about each product we review.
That way, you can be sure it’s been looked at from all angles.
Advantages of Jay Cutler Signature Series King
- It uses cutting edge muscle building technology.
- They say you can achieve a 37% increase in squat strength, and 55% increase in bench press strength, and 26 fold increase in lean mass versus taking a placebo.
- The one Jay Cutler Signature Series King review I found from a customer was favorable, saying it lives up to the hype.
- The doses used are the same as what’s been tested.
Disadvantages of Jay Cutler Signature Series King
- There are not many customer reviews to help determine whether or not it works in the real world.
- Jay Cutler Signature Series King is no longer displayed on the Jay Cutler website and some vendors are out of stock, so it may not be being produced any longer.
Where to Buy
At this time, there are still some online vendors selling Jay Cutler Signature Series King.
The 90 capsule bottle which is a one month supply runs around $35 to $45 depending on where you look.
Even though Jay Cutler Signature Series King claims to have been tested, the results are not presented in a clinical way so we’re a little skeptical.Without customer feedback, it’s tough to tell whether or not it works.
Either way, for some reason, it appears that Jay Cutler Signature Series King won’t be available for long, so you may want to look for something else for your bulking stacks.
Have You Used Jay Cutler Signature Series King?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Body BuildingAffiliate Disclosure
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
i just bought jay cutler king supplement. can i take one capsule before workout and one after workout. please suggest me when is the good time to take. -Heemanshu
According to the instructions, it is important that you take Jay Cutler Signature Series King as directed, which is 1 capsule 3 times a day, once in the morning, once in the afternoon, and once in the evening.- Rob
0 out of 2 people found this question helpful.