Jenasol is a vitamin supplement company that’s been around for decades. They make several products in the herbal male enhancement category. One of these is Jenasol Super Libido Activator. The product claims that it has just the right formula to get you in the mood, and help you close the deal. Jenasol has taken the original Libido Activator formula, added a some new ingredients and increased the Yohimbe to create this new, more powerful supplement.
Jenasol Super Libido Activator has some of the important ingredients we look for, but it is missing some as well. Included are:
- Yohimbe Extract to increase the flow of blood into the penile chambers. This is effectively what creates and maintains an erection. The trouble with Yohimbe is that it has the potential to cause serious side effects. In fact, several countries ban its use altogether.
- Horse Chestnut Extract to help support increased blood flow.
- Guarana Extract to increase energy.
- St. John’s Wort which helps improve mood.
- Avena Sativa to increase the amount of testosterone flowing freely in your bloodstream.
- Protein Complex to build and maintain muscle mass.
- Zinc to support prostate and overall sexual health.
You are directed to take 1 caplet daily, preferably with a full glass of water to help absorption. Jenasolis a slow acting supplement, which means you will start to really notice the effects after a few weeks, and they’ll increase over time.
Jenasol Pros and Cons
If we take a look at both the good and the bad, we can come to a wise purchasing decision about any product.
Advantages of Jenasol
- It is affordable.
- The formula is all natural.
- Jenasol is a reputable supplement maker.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Full Contact information is available.
Disadvantages of Jenasol
- We found no Jenasol reviews to help us determine whether or not customers like it.
- There are no clinical studies attesting to its effectiveness.
- It contains Yohimbe.
Where to Buy
You can buy Jenasol Super Libido Activatorand all Jenasol products at their website.
The regular price is $19.95 for a 30 day supply, but there is currently a sale offering a bottle for $15.96. You can also take advantage of bulk order discounts which bring the cost as low as $11.97 per bottle.
There are a couple of reasons to consider making a Jenasol purchase. It’s got decent ingredients, and it’s cheap. So if you are willing to give it a try, you might find you’ve stumbled onto a good thing. On the other hand, there are a couple of reasons to pass Jenasol by and look for something else. Yohimbe works, but it could be dangerous to use, especially over the long term. And beyond the Yohimbe, there really aren’t any particularly effective male enhancement ingredients. Given those two sides of the coin, we’ll let you decide which way to go.
Have You Used Jenasol? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!