Lean Muscle X is something of a hybrid supplement.
It claims to help you lose fat, build lean muscle, and improve your sexual performance.
The primary focus is muscle building, though Lean Muscle X is not marketed to bodybuilders.
Instead, its advertising aims at men who want to look like bodybuilders, but aren’t committed to hours at the gym each day.
Some of the results you should expect to see from Lean Muscle Xare:
- Increased fat burning
- Increased lean muscle mass
- Improved sexual desire, stamina, and performance
- More energy
Lean Muscle X Ingredients and How They Work
Unfortunately, a complete ingredients list is not provided.
We do know quite a few of the ingredients that go into the formula, but we don’t know how much of each.
Included in the proprietary formula are:
- L-Arginine and L-Carnitine to increase the amount of nitric oxide in your body.
These are both in fact precursors to nitric oxide, which improves blood flow throughout the body.
Improved blood flow enhances your workout by delivering more oxygen and nutrients to your muscles and giving your muscles “pump”.
It also improves your sexual performance by making your erections bigger and harder.
- Green Tea to increase metabolism and provide energy with its caffeine and to provide protection against free radical damage.
- Zinc to provide support for several chemical interactions that take place in the body, including the production of testosterone.
- Acai Berry to support overall health and immune function.
- Beta Alanine to provide energy to your muscles during workouts.
Lean Muscle X is a daily supplement, and it promises to get you “ripped in 4 weeks.” Lean muscle x is also commonly paired with Vimax pills, typically to help increase size and overall performance.
Where to Buy
Lean Muscle X is only available online through a “free trial” offer.
You order a month’s supply and pay only shipping up front.
If you don’t cancel within 14 days of the order date, you will be charged $89 and you’ll be enrolled in their autoship program where they send you a new one month supply each month and charge your credit card $89. This is a very popular way for shady companies to separate unsuspecting customers from their money.The products offered through these kinds of deal are usually not very effective, and it is notoriously hard to cancel and get refunds.
Lean Muscle X Pros and Cons
Advantages of Lean Muscle X
Disadvantages of Lean Muscle X
- It’s only available by signing up for the autoship program.
- It’s expensive.
- We only saw one actual Lean Muscle X review from a customer and he said it made him feel jittery.
- There is no complete ingredients list provided.
We can find no good reason at all to recommend that you try Lean Muscle X.
And your financial health is a great reason to stay away.
Even if it were effective, you can get muscle building supplements for much less than $90 a month.There’s nothing in Lean Muscle X that would justify the outrageous cost.
Have You Used Lean Muscle X? Leave Your Review Below!
Check Out One Of My Top Pre / Post Workout Supplements – Crazy Mass
I’ve been researching pre and post workout products for years now, and recently came across a great combo of supplements called the Crazy Mass Cutting Stack.
This stack combines 4 different supplements that are used in conjunction to provide great results.
I recently got a chance to test it out and post my feedback, click here to read my official review.
I got scammed by the free "only play for shipping" thing and did not read the fine print.In the end they got 49 dollars from me after I disputed the charge I still have to pay.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.
Want To Really Get Ripped? Click Here To Download My FREE