Libidor is a male enhancement supplement that claims to have an amazing ability to boost your bedroom performance and increase sexual pleasure for both you and your partner. It is made by Naturalife, though its decreasing availability suggests that it may no longer be in production. It is, however, still around, so we’re writing this review to help you decide if this is a product that’s right for you.
Among Libidor’s claims, it will:
- Enhance sensitivity to increase your pleasure.
- Increase ejaculatory contractions to make your orgasm last longer.
- Stimulate testosterone production.
- Improve genital blood flow.
- Promote the production and potency of nitric oxide.
Libidor is not mentioned on Naturalife’s website, so our information had to be gathered from other sources. We found an ingredients list, but without details as to how they work. It reads a bit differently than most herbal enhancement ingredients lists, so we had to dig a little deeper to find out whether or not we can expect Libidor to be effective. Here’s what we found:
- Epimedium is the one ingredient in Libidor that’s commonly found in other performance pills. It helps increase the production of nitric oxide to encourage more blood to flow to the penis, causing bigger, harder erections.
- Alpinia Fruit improves general circulation and acts as a sexual stimulant.
- Cistanche has long been used as an herbal remedy for impotence and is said to increase semen levels.
- Lycium increases the production of the male hormone androgen.
- Schizandra increases sex drive and energy.
- Achyranthes increases libido and sexual potency.
Curiously, a number of ingredients, such as Polygonaturn root and Morinda are more commonly used to relieve PMS and menopausal symptoms in women, and we found no information on how they work to improve the male sexual experience.
The recommended dose of Libidor is 2 tablets taken twice per day. How long it should take to see results is not indicated.
Libidor Pros and Cons
Advantages of Libidor
- It is relatively inexpensive.
- It is all-natural.
Disadvantages of Libidor
- We believe it’s been discontinued by the manufacturer as it is not mentioned on their website.
- There is no manufacturer guarantee.
- Availability is dwindling.
- It only contains one well-known ingredient.
Where to Buy
While its availability used to be wider, we can only find Libidor online at Herballove Shop where it is selling for $25.17 per bottle. A bottle contains 60 tablets which at the recommended dosage of 4 per day would only last ½ a month.
With so many options in the male enhancement supplement universe, we think it would be best to take a pass on Libidor and find something with more proven ingredients. When a product becomes less and less available, it usually isn’t long before it disappears altogether. We didn’t find any consumer complaints or legal issues, but for whatever reason, Libidordoes appear to be on the way out.
Have You Used Libidor? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!