Myokem claims to have pulled no punches when they created Magnitropin.
With 2 years of research in the can, they decided that these 4, somewhat unique, ingredients are the ones you need when you’re in a bulking cycle.
You’ll be eating a ton and lifting just as much, and youll need the kind of anabolic support you thought you could only get from steroids.
Well, according to the very bold claims of Myokem, you can get it all from naturally safe and effective Magnitropin.
According to their website, when you take Magnitropin, you’ll see:
- An increase in appetite.
- Improved exercise performance.
- Reduced myostatin.
- Increased muscle growth.
- Boosted libido.
All you want (and more!) from your bulking supplement, with none of the side effects or outright problems caused by getting involved with illegal steroids.
Magnitropin Ingredients and How They Work
The core of any supplement is its formula.
There are 4 key ingredients in Magnitropin:
- Paederia Foetida which has been shown in animals to lead to a 5% greater body weight increase than testosterone.
This is a big deal because testosterone has always been given the top position in terms of anabolic substances.
- Cistanche Deserticola has several benefits for the hard training.
It reduces fatigue, increasing endurance, primarily through increasing glycogen stores.
It’s also an anti-inflammatory, so it improves post workout recovery.
Lastly, it improves pumps and increases the effectiveness of the immune system.
- Epicatechin which has been shown in animals to increase exercise performance by 50% by blocking Myostatin.
- Geniana Lutea wich is a bitter pland that causes stimulation of the gastric juices, which then increases your appetite.
When you’re gaining, you need to consume more calories than you usually want.
This helps you eat more so you can support your gains with increased caloric intake.
The recommended dose is 3 capsules, taken twice daily with food.
Do this for 6 days out of the week, taking nothing on the 7th day.
Magnitropin Pros and Cons
Advantages of Magnitropin
- It increases appetite, which is key for bulking phases.
- There are lots favorable Magnitropin reviews, most specifically commenting on the increase in appetite.
- The ingredients are all natural.
Disadvantages of Magnitropin
- Myokem is a smaller company, not known by too many in the industry, so with so many scammers out there, there’s an issue of trust.
Not that Myokem necessarily deserves that, but it is the case.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Magnitropin through the Myokem website or other retailers.
The one month supply of 144 capsules costs $69.99.
Judging mainly by the many many positive reviews, Magnitropin is worth trying for anyone trying to put on muscle weight, especially if you’re a hard gainer with a fast metabolism.The appetite increase alone may be worth it for some guys who have a particularly hard time keeping up with calories burned.
Have You Used Magnitropin? Leave Your Review Below!
My Top Choice For Bodybuilding Supplements – Crazy Mass
The bulking stack is made up of 4 VERY powerful supplements which help to increase muscle mass AND strength, as well as work as an effective libido booster.
Click Here to read my full review of the Crazy Mass Bulking Stack.