Muscletech Anotest Overview
If you’ve spent any time looking for a natural testosterone booster, you’ve no doubt figured out that there are tons of them out there to choose from.
So many that it’s hard for one brand to distinguish itself over another.
Muscletech Anotest does this by calling itself the first and only 4-in-1 testosterone booster, making it the most complete anabolic testosterone booster you can buy.
The claim is that it:
- Increases overall testosterone
- Increases free testosterone.
- Improves testosterone uptake.
- Reduces serum cortisol.
A couple of bonuses are added into the mix as well.
You don’t need PCT because Muscletech Anotest works with your body’s own processes and it even helps with post workout recovery.
This all sounds fantastic, but let’s take a look at what’s in the formula so we can gauge how well Muscletech Anotest may or may not achieve its goal.
Muscletech Anotest Ingredients and How They Work
The 4 primary active ingredients are:
- D-Aspartic Acid (3.12 g).
DAA has been proven to increase testosterone levels by 42% over 12 days, and 3 grams is the clinically tested dose.
- Boron (200 g).
Boron has been proven to increase free testosterone and decrease estriadol, and 200 grams is the clinically tested dose.
- L-Carnitine (2000 mg).
L-Carnitine has been show to increase the number of androgen receptors so the added testosterone is taken up by the muscle cells more readily.
- Glutamine and BCAA (for a total of 5300 mg) which together have been shown to decrease serum cortisol which is important because cortisol blocks against lean muscle gains.
- Muscletech Anotest comes in powder form so they can fit in all the ingredients.
The recommended dose is 1 scoop mixed with 4 ounces of water taken in the morning.
If you want even more pronounces effects, use 2 scoops with 8 ounces of water.
Muscletech Anotest Pros and Cons
Advantages of Muscletech Anotest
- It approaches testosterone boosting on several levels.
- By most accounts, the taste is very good.
- There are lots of Muscletech Anotest reviews from customer who love it and claim it works very well.
Disadvantages of Muscletech Anotest
- Several reviews claim it upsets their stomachs and gives them diarrhea.
- It’s still available, but some of the retail sites claim it’s been discontinued.
Where to Buy
You can buy Muscletech Anotest at the Muscletech website and some other retail websites.
The 40 scoop tub sells for about $50.
We started off this review talking about how there are hundreds of testosterone boosters to choose from.It looks like Muscletech Anotestis slowly disappearing, and that’s probably just as well anyway as it has a tendency to upset a lot of stomachs.
Have You Used Muscletech Anotest?
Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
where is the expiration date located on this product? -johnny
I don't have that information,. You'll have to contact the seller.- Rob
0 out of 1 people found this question helpful.