MyoSex is a male enhancement supplement made by a company called MyoPharma. MyoPharma makes several other products as well, mainly aimed at the bodybuilding/healthy lifestyle crowd. In fact, the company has an official website where they display and sell each of their products, but MyoSex is not listed there. My guess is that it doesn’t fit in with the rest of their product line, so they market it separately.
MyoSex is a take-as-needed supplement. Instead of taking it every day to be ready whenever the mood strikes, you simply take it about 30 minutes to an hour before sexual activity so you’re ready then. The goal is increased blood flow for harder, thicker, longer lasting erections, improved sex drive, and enhanced stamina. In order to see if MyoSex reaches that goal, we’ll take a look at the formula.
Luckily, even though MyoSex isn’t presented on the MyoPharma website, the retailers that sell it do provide ingredient information. The formula includes:
- Testofen which increases the body’s own natural testosterone production.
- Ginseng which improves blood flow throughout the body and provides energy and stamina.
- Cnidium Monnier Extract which is an herbal aphrodisiac.
- Epimedium Extract which improves blood flow to the penis.
- Yohimbe Extract which is one of the most effective ways to increase blood flow to the penis, but also may cause dangerous side effects like drastic blood pressure fluctuations and heart palpitations.
- L-Arginine which is the most popular way to naturally increase blood flow to the penis.
- GABA which relaxes the body and eases tension
- Bioperine which improves the absorption rate of the other ingredients so they get to work faster and better.
Instructions are to take 1 or 2 MyoSex capsules about 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. You shouldn’t take more than 2 capsules within a 24 hour period.
MyoSex Pros and Cons
Advantages of MyoSex
- No commitment is required.
- You can buy it quite cheaply.
Disadvantages of MyoSex
- It doesn’t seem to be supported by the manufacturer.
- We’re not aware of an available money back guarantee.
- It contains Yohimbe which may cause dangerous side effects and has been recommended against by the FDA.
- The MyoSex reviews from customers we were able to find were almost all very negative.
Where to Buy
Though MyoSex is not presented on the MyoPharma website, it is available through some third party retailers. The price varies a great deal. We’ve seen it selling for as much as $30 and as little as $7.
Though the extremely low price point makes it tempting to try, our opinion is that you won’t gain much benefit from using MyoSex. The formula is on the weak side and it includes Yohimbe which we’d advise you to stay away from.
Have You Used MyoSex? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Male EnhancementAffiliate Disclosure
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY affordable option to getting both girth and length gains, at a fraction of the price of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Want To REALLY Get Bigger? Click Here To See Products That WORK!