Myotest Review – Should You Use It?By: Rob Miller
Home » Testosterone Boosters » Myotest Review – Should You Use It?
If you’re getting older, you’re losing testosterone. It’s that simple. The next step is to decide what you want to do about it. If you choose to go the natural way, there are hundreds of testosterone boosting supplements that work with your body to increase its own natural test production. Myotest from SAN claims to be formulated to outperform the rest. It safely increases testosterone while controlling estrogen, it supports muscle growth and strength increases, and it improves sexual desire and performance. In a nutshell, according to the website, it turns you into a testosterone factory.
Myotest Ingredients and How They Work
Myotestis a Pro Anabolic Amplifier that safely increases natural testosterone levels while it also manages estrogen and even uses it to your advantage. The formula is fairly simple with 3 main complexes and some Zinc for good measure.
- LH-Boosting, Pro-Sexual & CYP-450 Midiated Support Matrix: This includes Quercetin as an antioxidant, Epimedium which can mimic testosterone in the body, and Cnidium Monnieri which can increase testosterone levels in rats.
- Aromatase Eradicator and Testosterone Trigger: This includes Resveratrol which is an aromatase inhibitor, Indole-3-Carbinol which regulates estrogen metabolism, Bioperine which increases the bioavailability of all the ingredients, and Zinc Monomethionine which acts as an antioxidant and plays a role in normal reproductive health and function for both men and women.
- SHBG Blocking And Free Test Amplifier: This is made up simply of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran which comes from the Stinging Nettle plant. It can increase free testosterone by binding to and thereby occupying the protein binders that would otherwise bind to testosterone if they were available.
More free testosterone is exactly what you’re looking for.
The dose is 3 capsules a day. We didn’t see any mention of how long it takes to see results, but our educated guess is about 2 to 6 weeks.
Myotest Pros and Cons
As with all things, there is good and bad in Myotest. Taking a look at both sides is a good way to determine if you think it would be a good fit for you.
Advantages of Myotest
- It works on several levels to naturally increase free testosterone and regulate estrogen.
- It boosts performance in the gym and in the bedroom.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Myotest reviews we found on discussion forums are overwhelmingly favorable.
Disadvantages of Myotest
- It can get expensive if you take it long term.
- Many of the individual ingredients have been tested, but the product as a whole has not.
Where to Buy
There are plenty of online sources for Myotest. The SAN website sells a 90-count bottle for $46.95, and they’ve been known to run B2G1 promotions. Other retailers carry the same 90-count bottle for much less, coming in around $25-$30. Definitely shop around for your best deal.
Once you’ve made the decision to try to do something about your plummeting testosterone, and you want to keep it natural, it’s a logical next step to try Myotest. The marketing is a bit hyped, but it’s hard to find a product in this market that isn’t. The ingredients are good, and the discussion boards are loaded with guys who’ve found success with it. Add in the 30 day guarantee, and you can’t lose.
Have You Used Myotest? Leave Your Review Below!
Top 3 Testosterone BoostersAffiliate Disclosure
Testosil is the most effective testosterone boosting supplement on the market that I’ve tested.
Prime Male is another very effective testosterone booster that uses clinically proven ingredients.
Testofuel is a VERY popular testosterone booster that contains ingredients to help older men.
Check Out My Top Choice For T Boosters - Testofuel Click Here To Read My Review